“Excellent”

Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
London South East
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 September 2009

cannot fault the place. We had a standard double on the 3rd floor away from the lift (this I requested prior to arrival) no view though but that was not a problem. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant - Table - the food and service was excellent especially the Maitre D' and it didn't break the bank! Can't wait to go back to Myhotel. A really fun place to stay.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (499)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
london
Reviewed 14 September 2009

i was looking for a hotel for about 2 weeks and was being quoted £115 upwards for places i wouldn't pay £50 but 3 days before travelling myhotel appeared £99 a night and just far ehough away from the noisey main seafront roads, it looked a bargain and after our stay all i can say is this place is fantastic on arrival the staff were very helpful and friendly the room we had was on the 3rd floor and even a blindman would notice the colours splashed around the wall, it just cheers you up.the room was a good size no view to speak of out of the window but that doesn't matter to me the shower was fantastic, the bed was very comfortable, having come back at around 1am we entered the hotel and the bar downstairs was packed & buzzin' but could not be heard from our 3rd floor room, a complimentery continental breakfast buffet was perfect and we were not rushed to finish and the 12 o clock check out is ideal for the people who don't want to leave that early.the girlfriend also booked a spa treatment and even though the therapist was late she gave her another treatment free, which judging by her face she really enjoyed, i cannot recommend this place enough a complete bargain compared to most others and would love to go back
enjoy

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
UK
Reviewed 14 September 2009

My partner and I stayed at this superb hotel ideally and centrally located for her daughter's wedding and reception which took place in a restaurant near the Brighton Dome.
From the minute we walked into the impressive foyer it truly reflected excellence.
The continental breakfast also exemplified very good quality and value with the reasonably priced room rate.
All the staff were most helpful and complimented the true excellence of this Hotel.
Highly recommended. Thank you.

Leigh on sea
Reviewed 12 September 2009

we had a fantastic stay in this hotel everything was 1st class , good value at around £100 a night , the staff are really good , the rooms are really nice and fun , the bars also very good . i would highly reconmend this hotel if you are going to brighton .

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I stay at Myhotel every few months on business. The room are interesting with rather arresting colours and a different scheme on each floor. Personally I like the third floor colours the best (lime green and blue) and not the ground floor rooms which are very pink. Only thing ton consider are the floor to ceiling windows with the rooms facing the main street and just metres from the office building across the way. Feels a bit like living in in a fish bowl. The basic room is too small for a business traveler as there is no desk space so I always go for the next level up. The beds are very comfortable. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The bar is funky and an interesting place to have a drink. The location is dead centre in the middle of town so perfect for walking around and checking restaurants and pubs. The main restaurant in the hotel is very good but a bit pricey for dinner. Worth the money however if you want a high quality meal and service. Only comment for the hotel: please change the nazi like voice in the elevator announcing the floors, it gives me the chills :)

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
London
Reviewed 6 September 2009

My boyfriend booked this hotel for a romantic weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary and the hotel did not disappoint.

We booked a standard double room but when we arrived we were upgraded because my boyfriend mentioned it was our anniversary. The room we got was absolutely lovely, with a great view onto the square outside. After exploring the town we also checked out the bar in the hotel which has a DJ at the weekend and sampled the extensive cocktail menu.

It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel and I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a romantic getaway. The hotel also has a lovely spa which I would recommend trying out.

Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 27 August 2009

I nearly didn't book this hotel, based on the bad reviews, but I am glad we did.

It was situated in a lovely and convenient part of Brighton.

We had the superior double which had plenty of room. The rooms were simple, but because everything was modern and funky it made it feel more expensive. The frosting on the toilet door was totally not an issue, it's not like you can see through it, you can just see outlines.

We took our 9 month old baby and were unsure of the space in the room to set up a porta cot, but when we got there there was plenty room.

Totally recommend this hotel if you are young and don't want to stay in a dated hotel. Which seems to be a lot in Brighton.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family