“Beautiful hotel, fabulous food and drink along with exceptional service!”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 44 Hotels in Brighton
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful hotel, fabulous food and drink along with exceptional service!”
Reviewed 29 June 2010

Second time staying at Myhotel Brighton for birthday celebrations and was again, sad to go back home.
Was an absolute joy, would reccommend to anyone looking for an all-in-one amazing hotel experience for a fair price in an amazing city.
Best thing about the hotel is thier friendly service; from the moment i was greeted at the front door, showned to my room, had dinner reservations made for me and had my car brought around for me to checkout.
BIG thank you to Jack for making our stay so enjoyable once again, was nice to see him, real gem to the hotel.
Can't wait to stay again in the summer!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (493)
  • Polish first
Jersey, Ci
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I visit Brighton a lot and this is my favourite hotel. It is so different and funky....amazing rooms (especially if you upgrade) and I love the idea that you can plug your iPod into the sound system. Bar is cool and the staff are just so friendly and helpful. Wish I could afford to sat there all the time!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
sussex
Reviewed 21 June 2010

On the day of arrival i found out that Expedia had not booked my friend and i into a twin room as booked, we had even paid £90 extra to have the superior room to get the twin beds. I had rung the order through and E-mailed to re-iterate how important this was.We had no intention of spending so much money to sleep in one bed. Expedia said we could cancel on the day with no charge but we had built our plans around the hotel and my friend had come down from manchester to stay there.
In contrast to Expedia the Hotel staff went way beyond the call of duty and made our trip better than we could have hoped, even though it wasn't their fault. The hotel was completely full but they checked us into an extra large superior room and put up a single bed for me which was fine. The room was gorgeous with a fantastic view. They even charged us for a standard double room without me even asking.
In general the hotel is stylish and fun with a relaxed atmosphere. The bar is the centre piece and really beautiful. We stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and didn't hear any noise from the corridors or other rooms.
If you did have any problems i would have confidence that the lovely staff would go out of their way to help you, we were so grateful and had the best weekend.

Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
West Sussex, England
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I stayed here for several months due to a flood in my own home. The staff were truly fabulous and did everything they could to make my stay a comfortable and welcoming one. The rooms are fun with very comfy beds. Great location for a weekend break. Close to lots of restaurants, bars, clubs, the seafront etc but the rooms themselves are quiet. Great cocktail bar on the ground floor.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo
Guildford, Uk
Reviewed 14 June 2010

The hotel is in a really nice location in a redeveloped part of the city. It's pleasant enough but I think you have to appreciate a certain sort of style: lots of bright white mixed with brightly coloured plastic. It reminded me of my primary school and seemed a bit gaudy!

The bathroom was pod-like with a sort of peephole to the main bedroom and the toilet door was translucent - if you want to shower in luxurious isolation, this isn't the room for you!

There's nothing wrong with it but it's not really to my taste.

I think I would stay at the hotel again but a few things weren't right:

- There was no iron in the room and I had to ask three times for one to be sent up

- Paint was pealing off the bathroom walls

- There was a broken lamp

- Check-in and check-out were very slow

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Dubai
Reviewed 10 June 2010

Feel moved enough to state the staff at Myhotel went above and beyond to ensure my girlfriend and I had the most amazing stay possible. Not only is the location fantastic situated in the heart of Brighton giving you access to many great areas and restaurants, but the hotel itself is modern and reflective of the pulse of it's surrounds. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 10 June 2010

Modern, clean and comfortable, gorgeous decor, and incredibly friendly staff. Had a massage, and the resident beautician is absolutely brilliant. Would absolutely go back there again, only area for improvement would be the breakfast which could have been a bit more varied and generous.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple