“Great food!”

Infinity Foods Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 77 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Established in 1998 Infinity Foods Kitchen is the cafe branch of the Infinity Foods Co-operative Ltd. Ethically run and providing tasty organic, vegan, gluten free, wholefoods in the North Laines of Brighton.
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We popped into the cafe for a bite to eat. Our family is a mix of vegan, vegetarian and gluten allergy sufferer and we ate food to suit everybody. We had freshly made sandwiches which were totally jammed packed with filling. The service was great and staff friendly.I would recommend this place to anyone. Sooooo much better than fast food.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was disappointed with this place even though it came highly recommended. I thought the food was barely average and poorly served...it felt like a place that had grown tired.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

After visiting at least once a month for the last 4 years, I thought it only right to finally write a review. This small vegetarian/vegan cafe is a master of mouth parties, my favourites if I was to choose a few would be the beans on toast, meze (yum yum yum) and the cheesecake, oh my goodness the chocolate cheesecake, its witchcraft, a huge hug, scream out loud, orgasmic, mouth watering pleasure on a plate, and get this doesn't contain a scrap of refined sugars. This is why this cafe is my favourite place to visit, there is zero junk in any of the foods.

And to top it off, 2 years ago I introduced this cafe to my parents (meat lovers and ex butchers) now every time they come to visit me they always ask that we go to infinity cafe for there meze fix.

P.s save me a slice of the cheesecake if you go to visit now :)

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Thanks for cheery service, fabulous food & the best brunch I could hope for.
I went back two days later with a different group of friends and we all enjoyed it as much.
I'm considering kidnapping the chef.

2  Thank glasvegan
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Bank Holiday Monday, Brunch in Brighton with Friends....this was the perfect place to go, I ordered a large Vegan Breakfast, and sadly had to leave some....much to the delight of those at my table who can manage more Polenta than I can....when it says large...it's not lying!!!!
It was a fantastic experience, a relaxed atmosphere, down to earth friendly staff, beautifully presented top quality food, and bizarrely the best baked beans I have ever tasted.....go and find out for yourself, believe me you'll have to agree.

4  Thank VivaPip-Leaver