“Happy Thai experience”
Review of Sopar - CLOSED

Sopar
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stopped here, unexpectedly, one Sunday evening in July and enjoyed a relaxing and very relaxed meal at the end of a busy weekend. The food was plentiful, tasty and served with quiet efficiency. Would certainly return when visiting Brighton in future.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Me and my partner love Thai food! We have just moved around the corner to this restaurant so thought we would give it a try! The food I would describe as O.K., there are so many better Thai restaurants in Brighton, this was over priced and bland. When we got the bill I was shocked. The waiting staff were dismissive and didn't check back on us. I wont be coming here again, as I said there are so many better thai restaurants in Brighton than this one

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We visited Brighton last weekend and this restaurant was recommended by the B&B owner. It's quite a small restaurant, on St James's Street in Kemptown. We were in Brighton for two nights and we came here for dinner on the second night - I wish we'd come here on the first night too! Simple wine list but great value, unlike other restaurants who seem to want to rip you off. Lovely choice of main courses, not just the typical 'westernised' green curry and red curry! It was really delicious and we'd definitely go back there.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Wow! I ate here on whim, I was just walking past, and I expected it to be average just like most of the other Thai places in this area. However, I was so surprised by this place. Not only was the service outstanding, it was fast, and the food was out of this world! It is honestly one of the best Thai places in the whole of Brighton and Hove.

We ordered the chicken satay and the veg tempura for starters - both delicious! For a main we ordered Paad Kra Pao, Green curry, Red curry and Massaman curry. All of these dishes were absolutely out of this world, my friend went as far as to say that her massaman was the best she had ever had!

Visit this place, you will NOT be dissapointed!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Had a lovely meal, the food was extremely tasty and fresh. Great value for money too. The deep fried prawns and spare rib starters were devine.

1  Thank andc00k