“Rottingdean - A fit and healthy town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oceans Wellbeing Centre
Reviewed 30 September 2008

I have recently moved to Rottingdean and discovered the delights of a quaint but busy little village by the sea with its history laced with tales of smuggling. Rottingdeans newest focal point which takes it into the 21st Century is a brand new Health/Wellbeing Centre which teaches classes in Choi 4 life. Upon taking part in my 1st free intro class I was welcomed in and instantly made to feel welcome. The instructors were patient and spend considerable time working with me, even though I felt a bit gangly and useless. They quickly made me feel at ease and I loved every minute of the class. I have since joined and train whenever I can. I have already noticed changes in my health, fitness, balance and co-ordination after only a few weeks.

I would recommend anyone of any age to give it a go

2  Thank rinks50