“I liked this place ”
Review of Zona Rosa

Zona Rosa
Reserve with OpenTable
Zona Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #448 of 1,224 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Situated in the heart of the Kemp Town village, Zona Rosa offers a friendly and colourful atmosphere in which to enjoy traditional Mexican dishes w/ a modern twist. Our menu features a broad range of Mexican fare with international influences and an emphasis on fresh ingredients and flavour combinations. Taking essentials like tamales, quesadillas, and burritos as well as our more inventive items.
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

When you walk in there is a "buzz" that shows the locals are happy and comfortable. As a solo traveller I was made to feel welcome with good food and good service. What more could you want?

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

A friend and I were in the area helping out another friend living on Marine Parade.
We wanted a bite to eat and wondered up into old Kemp Town.
We noticed Zona Rosa because the tables outside were in the perfect spot for enjoying a bit of September sun!
We wondered over and was instantly greeted by a very warm and friendly gentleman.
Menus and table water were delivered to us and recommendations were made.
I wanted everything on the menu it all sounded delicious.
We order the salt cod fritters and the tofu - quinoa wrap. Three different bottles of chilli sauce came with the food of varying hotness!
Hotter the better for me.
I was so tempted to order a Margarita and the range of Tequilas on offer was very impressive.
My friend and I agreed that the next time we come back will be when we don't have to go back to work or pick up the kids!
Loved it, fresh and exciting food. When I thought Mexican had had its day I discover Zona Rosa. Fantastic.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

A friend and I went for lunch and loved it. The food was fresh, yummy and arranged nicely on the plate. The owners' friendliness is a bonus. Go there for a meal---you will be glad you did!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The restaurant is nice and inviting. The food is rather unusual and unlike any Mexican food I've ever eaten (and I've been to Mexico, Texas and LA). I'd call it Mexican fusion food, the natchos had all sort of things on them that one doesn't usually get on natchos. The service was poor.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Called in for a quick coffee/ tea and cake whilst waiting for wedding to start. Very friendly and obliging staff, tempting choices, reasonable prices welcoming environment .
Would like to return to try the Mexican options. It smelled lovely.