“Review of holiday flat with sauna and hot tub”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Dining Area
Contemporary Kitchen
Lounge Area
Sauna
Shower Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
donaldwhi...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful flat set in lovely garden, but lots of noise due to footsteps above!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Stayed in this flat for a week recently in late July. I was on holiday with my wife and daughter. There are many positive things about the flat. Check in was flawless, and there was good support when necessary. Also, size is great (although I feel if more than 4 stayed it may feel less,spacious). Also set in beautiful gardens. Had all facilities advertised, and well located for easy access to brighton, beaches, and surrounding area. Finally, my wife and daughter found the hot tub to be a great feature. However there were a few issues. Most significant of these is noise. Flat is in basement below,owners house(I think kitchen and living area may be immediately above). This means there is very regular sound of footsteps above. This is not a quiet muffled sound, but quite noticeable. This was not a particular issue during the day, as we were mainly out. However, on a number of evenings noise from above continued into to night (I.e. After midnight), which disturbed our sleep. We mentioned this to owner, who was apologetic, but this happened on more than two of seven nights. Other minor issue was standard of,cleaning when we arrived. Generally ok, but would have expected slightly high r standards for type of accommodation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review and the positive points about our property
Nereagalp...
“REALLY DIRTY GARDEN AND WAY TOO NOISY”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I stayed here for a week. The house was nice but there were two important facts (and not opinions) for which I Wouldn't recommend this place:
1.- The garden was full of dog's excrements, old broken toys, and other kind of garbage such as bottles.
2.- The owners live just above the flat and each step they took sounded as if they were right over our heads. What's worse, they did wake up also during the night. Fortunately the owners went on holiday and after the second day we could sleep properly.
It's a pity because the owner was very nice and friendly, but these are not the minimum conditions required for renting a flat. We were shocked with such carelessness.
We felt very disappointed when we found out all the litter in the garden. They knew people were coming to the flat and they didn't bother cleaning it , not even a bit. I've never met someone who could have such a dirty garden in his own house. We never let our three kids playing there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Hi Nerea
Thank you for our review . I think this is quite exaggerated . We have a garden of an acre and yes there maybe some occasions when we had been away that it had not all been cleared up . But hardly to the extent you have mentioned . In f most guests have complimented the beautiful garden . There is also a beautiful woodland . We will clear up any plastic yet again I think this is grossly exaggerated
A TripAdvisor Member
“Review of holiday flat with sauna and hot tub ”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed in this beautiful flat in August 2017 and I was so surprised at the high quality of the fittings and furniture. There was a fabulous large TV in the living room with comfy furniture and the bedrooms were very spacious with wonderfully comfortable beds. The outdoor garden was magical and I loved looking straight out onto it from all the rooms. The most wonderful facility offered was the sauna and hot tub which provided the opportunity to really pamper yourself and relax at the end of the day. Brighton is s fabulous holiday destination and I very much enjoyed the sea front and the diversity of shops and restaurants

A short holiday to remember. I would highly recommend this experience. Peter and val were also very helpful

6 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for your kind review . We are glad you enjoyed your stay
London
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

24 Apr 2017
Thanks for the lovely review . Hope to see you again soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;