Review of Kemptown Atelier

View of the sofa and eclectic decor in your sitting room/bedroom.
Lovely bed view and eclectic furnishings.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
View of the sofa and eclectic decor in your sitting room/bedroom.
Lovely bed view and eclectic furnishings.
Dining area - Retro table - and hallway leading to kitchen, shower room and front door.
Eclectic Decor in your Studio Loft Space.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amy23rd
Essex, United Kingdom
“Stay well away!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The correspondent of the accommodation is rude and unhelpful. As lovely as the accommodation looks I would strongly advice not to bother even trying to book here. My experience trying to book a two night stay was somewhat a tiresome experience. The person I dealt with was highly condescending and patronising. Obviously they don't want business at this accommodation. Stay well away.

Management Response
11 May 2017
This guest never stayed in the apartment and was extremely difficult to deal with. Her reservation came through Booking.com.
I always write lovely letters welcoming my guests and giving all the necessary information in a clear and kind manner.
However, this guest did not read my letters and when I asked her to please go back and read them, she became defensive and positively nasty. I asked her to cancel her reservation, as she was so unhappy with me - as it was for October 2017 and she had plenty of time to do this, but even here she refused and I had to turn to Booking.com for help!

Travellers are raving about these Brighton hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing