“travelodge brighton seafront”

Travelodge Brighton Seafront Hotel
Ranked #33 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 2 December 2013

after reading the reviews on this hotel I had mixed feelings, but I booked a room to see for myself. the staff were prompt with a friendly attitude on arrival, the room was spotless and fresh smelling, the furniture was as you would expect (in good condition). the breakfast was fantastic and was an all you can eat breakfast. very good service and a very nice price. and the price.............excellent.

There are newer reviews for Travelodge Brighton Seafront Hotel

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I had previously read the reviews from the Travelodge. We had a very pleasant stay from booking in the staff was very polite & offered us a high floor so we could have a quiet room. Yes the room was on the side of the hotel with a sea view.
The room was clean, a comfortable bed, decor newly decorated and very warm & cosy .
The breakfast was plentiful & everything we wanted.
Very convenient location, parking at NCP &. Central for walking to pubs & shopping.
Thankyou to Travelodge had a good weekend

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2013

If you are looking for a sleepless night and do not mind triping over the homeless, this hotel / location is perfect. This hotel is now dated, the bar and cafe is cold and unwelcoming and prices are high compared to close local alternatives.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Dianne from Customer Care at Travelodge Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

We want our customers to have a comfortable and relaxing stay with us so we are sorry to learn of your disappointing stay on this occasion Mark J. We would like to further understand the issues you have highlighted to be able to investigate your concerns. Please could you visit our website and select the Contact Us button to provide us with more details and when doing so please specify you have left a TripAdvisor review.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

NOISY external noise from staff next door all night long
Internal staff playing paper aeroplanes during the night in the lobby.
Cleaner would not leave toilets whilst I was in there
The furniture in room had seen better days
The tap in the sink did not work took about 10 mins to fill travel kettle
No hot water during the day

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Amy from Customer Care at Travelodge Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

We are sorry to learn that you were disturbed by external noise ruthinlondon; due to the location of the hotel unfortunately we cannot always completely prevent noise. We do expect our staff to act professionally at all times and our customers should also have access to hot water during their stay. We’d like to be able to investigate your concerns further, please visit our website and select the Contact Us button and please be sure to indicate that you have left a TripAdvisor review.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Paid £28 for a Saturday stay in Brighton. Excellent value. Staff welcoming, polite and offered top floor with sea view. Since my last stay i think it has started to undergo a refurb. Room was newly painted, fresh, nice firm bed, thick, clean comfortable duvet, new curtains and bed throw. Minimal noise. You get 25% off NCP car park round the corner if you get your card stamped before leaving. Great value.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed overnight in the Brighton Travelodge recently midweek visiting friends in the local area. I can honestly say this was one of our better Travelodge experiences, rooms were comfortable and most importantly clean. The rooms did show slight evidence of heavy use, with missing furniture in one room but on the whole very functional.
Staff were very helpful both on check in and check out of the hotel. The location would struggle to be beaten in Brighton for convenience, within a stones throw of the seafront (my room had what could be described as a 'lateral' sea view!!) and very short walk to the city centre and train station. Would recommend this hotel to anyone on a short visit to Brighton looking for a no frills experience, although I would add caution that the hotel finds itself more or less central within the nightclub district.

Room Tip: Maybe consider a higher floor room if you are visiting on a weekend...further away from the street m...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Having booked this hotel in advance as my partner I were seeing the Stereophonics at the Brighton Center after reading some of the reviews on here I was getting more and concerned as our stay was getting closer and nearly cancelled it as I was worried what it would be like.

I am so pleased I did not, quick and efficient check in, I was given one room key and my partner asked me to get another one and they happily obliged.

Our room was clean and a good size, with very comfortable double bed, big wardrobe, TV and tea, coffee making facilities with a small bathroom (two people max) with a walk in shower. It had a double window so we did not hear any noise.

The hotel its self is in an excellent location, a stone throw from the sea front with numerous bars, clubs,restaurants and shopping on the door step. it has a night club next door and two opposite.

It round the corner from Brighton Center.

Check out was quick, my partner parked in the NCP Car park on the same road and as a Travelodge customer you are given 25% discount on the parking and cost £18.40 for one night.

There is a bar/restaurant in the hotel which was very popular and busy and they have a door key entry system in place after 10pm for security reasons.

This an excellent hotel to stay in Brighton and I would stay here again. It cost me £25 for the night and it was £25 well spent.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 5th floor and it was very quite.
2  Thank girliegirl123