Travelodge Brighton Seafront Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Queens Hotel(Brighton)
Hotel Una(Brighton)
1,729 results
All reviewsbrighton seafrontcomfortable roomcentral locationtrain stationwould stay againsea viewshort breakwetherspoonspiernightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Compact room ideal just for me but if stayed as a couple one would need to stay in the bed. Clean but dated. My room overlooked a side street and was overshadowed by a large office block. Room was dark with small windows and the lights were in all the wrong places and dim, so it was hard to read anything. That said, I had a comfortable stay and a good sleep once the nearby throbbing disco and its shrieking girls had shut down for the night. Probably wouldn't stay again. Overpriced for what it was although I suspect 40% of that was for the convenient location, not for the rail station which is an uphill 15 slog, but for the proximity of the seafront, pier, and The Lanes area. My tip: leave the car at home. Parking prices are ridiculous throughout Brighton & Hove BUT there is an excellent bus service.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have stayed at this Travelodge twice while visiting relatives in Brighton. I liked the good size of the room and it was quiet, cheerful and comfortable. Unlike very small B and B rooms I felt it was private and easy to walk around and feel comfortable in.
The location for both the beach and shops was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel is a bit dated but ok. The rooms are compact but comfortable. All the other things such as restaurant & bar are here & although we didnt really use them, they seemed to be ok.
One thing I need to mention though is that we arrived a bit early & asked if the room was ready. We were told we would have to wait till 3pm but if we paid an extra £10, we could get in straight away! This is a bit naughty Travelodge & will bear in mind when I travel again. Most hotels will allow people in a bit early if the room is ready.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back for a quieter night.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

So I am fully aware this is a budget hotel however for £75 a night not good vaule at all! Stayed here last year for 1 night it was boiling hot and the wc wasnt very clean nor was much to be honest . It reminded me of some kind of ymca . That being said it has a great location however dont be expecting no shower gel or soap the only thing your get here is a used towel and a bit of toilet roll. If your in brighton on a night out you will need to check out early morning or you can pay an additional £20 to stay a bit later . Wouldnt really recommend this Hotel for people on a mini hoilday however its probably ideal for some one who wants a one night stand .

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Went here for 2 nights in July for my birthday and to enjoy Pride so hotel wasnt cheap by any means, fully aware this is a budget hotel but still i,d expect some usual standards, ie: no air con, left the window open then incredibly noisy, room was on the small side, and we found the new bed incredibly hard and uncomfortable, plus points very clean and great location, but in future i,d pay a bit more to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple