“Best vegan meal I’ve ever had!!”
Review of Neighbourhood

Neighbourhood
Ranked #383 of 1,183 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Brighton's newest plant-based & vegetarian cafe/restaurant/bar in Brighton’s North Laine. Aiming to be seasonal, local and organic, our small menu includes vegan burger, loaded fries, Katsu Curry, daily smoothies, smashed avocado, daily specials, freshly baked goodies, kombucha, beer on draft & wine. Open from 9am til 4pm, closed Mondays.
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

Unbelievable Sunday roast!!! The cutest little cafe and the loveliest staff as well. Thank you will be returning

2  Thank E2987ALpams
neighbourhood1, Owner at Neighbourhood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so delighted that you enjoyed Neighbourhood and look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Neighbourhood

Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

What a lovely lady and the food is suburb. It is also the homeboy Guerilla Poets who meet every so often on a Saturday night. High recommend the inventive food. Dishes of the day are up on the blackboard. Outside space for the better weather. Well located in the Lanes. Only open late at the weekend otherwise the kitchen closes at 4.00 and the cafe at 5.00. I will be back!

Reviewed 6 December 2019

Central relaxed cafe with lovely food and drink, good choice of books and magazines if you want to escape the shopping in North Laine! We had the French Toast, Oat Latte and an Americano, lovely :)

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

I came here because I saw their Wriggle deal. 2 dishes and a glass of wine / schooner of beer for £11. And I was beyond impressed.

The cafe was warm and welcoming, a very chilled vibe, and the staff chatty and happy which is always nice.

We ordered the Truffle Mac and Cheese, Ramen, Pumpkin Gnocchi and Spinach and Black Bean Burger.

We were absolutely blown away by how an eclectic menu of food had been pulled off so well. The mac was really tasty and had the addition of lemon (something Citric) which was delicious (although I’d say maybe a tad under cheesy). The ramen was rich and full of surprises like the udon noodles, tender melt-in-the-mouth mushrooms and sweet potato. The pumpkin Gnocchi was the best thing to ever enter my mouth. (Try it.) and they managed to pull of a vegan burger without it being a cop-our dish. Hard to find but I found it. Everything vegan and extremely reasonably priced.

10/10. And apparently they do a vegan roast?! I’ll be back.

Reviewed 13 November 2019

Me and my friend found this place while out looking for good vegan/veggie breakfast, and safe to say we were both impressed!
Lovely cafe with great artwork, staff, music and plants!
I had the avocado on toast and my friend had the vegan breakfast. This is one of the nicest breakfasts i’ve ever had! Really recommend!!

Date of visit: November 2019