“Great food, service not always great”
Review of Pho

Pho
Ranked #45 of 1,188 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$12 - US$16
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Service is inconsistent, I usually have to get up and get there attention or stare for a few minutes in hope for eye contact.

We eat here regularly and usually sit at the back so we can breastfeed.

Food is always great, we usually over order to guarantee a doggy bag.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this please from a friend, was really looking forward to it! The fresh salad type spring rolls were fantastic, but every thing else was crap! My calamari starter randomly had prawn skin/shells in it!! Then my salad type main which I has asked specifically if the meat would be hot! Was not hot and was also breaded which was not described. Also as I had literally not touched my main as the meat was cold and the salad was wilted and orange on the edges - was not touched! Not once were we asked how our meals were, I was shocked by the service!! Dreadful!! I had 1/2 a starter then had to go to a different eatery to have some food! Worst food experience I have had in Brighton in my 7 years living here!!!! The waiters and waitresses was were more concerns on there trendy appearance than the costumers experiences!!

2  Thank jenlumper
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Been here many times, always served fresh, tasty food quickly. Friendly service, decent staff, never had any complaints!

Their katsu curries are divine.

Much better than Wagamamas in terms of food quality and service

Reviewed 23 April 2014

So happy to of found somewhere that serves great Asian street food! The summer rolls are to die for yum yum! Service is always spot on

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had a nice lunch here, the food is good for a chain restaurant and the serving staff are excellent, no waffle and smarm, its how we like it.