“Great food, sensible prices”
Review of Seasons Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seasons Cafe
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 5 August 2011

I've never had a bad meal here. The staff are lovely and I am very pleased to say that this week I went again to discover a new owner but the standard was just as high. A great place for lunch if you are shopping in the North Lanes

Reviewed 26 April 2011

Went here for lunch today with my girlfriend after walking past and liking the look of the place! The atmosphere was friendly and we both ordered salads- I had the steak and she had goats cheese and beetroot. Both dishes were very well presented and extremely tasty. The steak salad came with gorgeous cherry tomatoes and a little bit of chili on a bed of rustic toast. The flavour was fantastic and was just enough to fill me up. The price I thought was quite reasonable too.

Reviewed 19 March 2011

I often go to Seasons for lunch-lovely food and service.Last night ate dinner there.The chicken cooked sousvide was so moist and delicately and sensitively seasoned..My husband's rumpsteak was tender and of the best quality.Both dishes came with outstanding vegetables.The food showed attention to detail and loving care.An inexpensive way to try the fine dining shown on programmes like Masterchef. I felt those dishes would have won the competition if Greg or John had eaten them. They should be busier as the food is marvellous.They use quality ingredients which really is reflected in the food experience.

Reviewed 24 October 2010

Seasons Cafe is a gem of a restaurant. We went there for dinner and it was a peaceful haven after the hustle and bustle of shopping in Brighton. Most of the food is organic and locally sourced where possible. My husband had the steak and he said it was one of the best he'd had in a long time. I had the stuffed mushrooms and they were delicious. We then shared a chocolate mousse and lemon tart which were both amazing. The menu changes regularly according to what's in season. Also very good selection of drinks. I can't recommend this place enough and really looking forward to going there again.

Reviewed 22 June 2010

love Seasons Cafe, we visit for lunch every time we are in Brighton
well thought out menu with local produce - hot steak salad is sensational and do not miss the bakewell tart
quality and seasoning are spot on and staff are attentive and friendly