“Best ice cream EVER!”

Ranked #1 of 33 Dessert in Brighton
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: Italian Ice Cream micro factory & shop - Vegan friendly Sorbet - Over 325 flavours! - Produced fresh on site using locally produced milk & cream - Cups, cones or take home boxes - Ice Cream Cake - Wholesale producer
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream EVER!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Love it here! Staff are great and let you try new flavours. The ice creams are pricey but well worth it! The birthday cake flavour is my personal favourite.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brighton
“Best ice cream in the world!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I love this ice cream shop. I've eaten a lot of ice cream in my time & this place is hands down the winner. The flavour combos are amazing my personal fav is birthday cake! I live in Brighton & visit this place all year round to get my ice cream fix!

London, United Kingdom
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We went for the exciting sounding sorbets as they sounded delicious and healthy - too good to miss. Peanut butter and salted caramel was definitely enjoyed by my boyfriend but I had cookies and cream and could only eat a few spoonfuls - really weird texture and made me feel sick for the rest of the day!
I would stick to the gelatos rather than the sorbet varieties! Really expensive too - much more than London gelaterias!

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“unusual ices”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Walked past this place and the queue was enormous, called back later and virtually no queue so decided to try it out. There were flavours such as beetroot and chocolate, white chocolate cheesecake, eton mess. The lady was very friendly and very willing to give samples before you bought.

Visited August 2013
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious gelato, many interesting flavours”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Upon first coming across Boho Gelato, you could tell it was a popular place by the huge queue of people coming out the door of the venue. We chose to wait until the following day to visit in order to avoid the queues, and the experience was delightful. There were probably 15 different flavours of gelato, including some interesting combinations and fruit sorbets, such as green tea flavour or sour cherry. The attendant also let us try a few different flavours before we made our decisions. I found it a bit expensive, but it was well worth the money, especially as it was a particularly hot day. I would absolutely visit again!

• Visited July 2013