“traditional thai massage”

Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa
Ranked #1 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Brighton's leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day SPA in the South East. We treat both women, men and couples in our 6 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity. Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even "escape-from-the-city" therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs. We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment. We' ve created a truly unique space that serves as a center for healing, focus, beauty and relaxation. Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa is sleek and sophisticated, yet uncommonly warm and inviting. You've never seen anything quite like it, but it will feel surprisingly familiar. The final result is an environment that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat from the urban grind and a place to refresh and renew. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“traditional thai massage”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I've just had my first thai massage, it was for an hour, and it was utterly brilliant. I went in tense and unhappy, stepped into an inviting and peaceful environment and had a fantastic, very healing session from a very accomplished masseuse who has left me feeling altogether blissful and content. Every contact was perfect and I am totally looking forward to going back. Thanks so much to the staff there, you're wonderful :)

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Lady_Braxnall

Sawbridgeworth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“TRANSPORTED TO HEAVEN”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We booked into this tiny oasis in the heart of Brighton for a special birthday treat and was not dissapointed, we had the oasis package it was £49 and lasted 75 mins, it was great it begun with a herbal tea foot bath,scrub and then a foot massage then we had a full body massage we came away feeling fantastic, this is a loverly husband and wife team very friendly and made the experience special. the treatment room was really nice. we will go back again and again would really recomend. a great find les and steph eastlake Hertfordshire

4 Thank Stephanie E
Thessaloniki, Greece
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I would love to go again”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I had never had Thai massage before and while in Brighton I thought "why not?". I have to say that it was a relaxing experience beyond my expectations. The atmosphere was soothing and the staff was professional and friendly. I loved their outfits and the tea I was served at the end.

3 Thank Catherine S
Epanomi, Greece
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Soooo relaxing”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We experienced Thai massage at little jasmine Therapies in Brighton and it was utterly relaxing. The decor and staff were original Thai and our therapist,May, was professional and friendly.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Kimon S
southwick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Little Jasmine”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My daughter and I both enjoyed a Thai aromatic massage very much. Wonderful atmosphere, skilled and friendly staff. Our first time there and would highly recommend.

2 Thank mhabibi