“Little Jasmine, lovely spa”

Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa
Ranked #1 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Brighton's leading beauty and urban day spa. Good SPA Guide Regional Award nominee 2014 for Best Day SPA in the South East. We treat both women, men and couples in our 6 luxurious treatments rooms in an atmospheric space styled to combine aesthetics with simplicity. Little Jasmines' is all about therapy -massage therapy, skin therapy, nail therapy and even "escape-from-the-city" therapy. Each treatment is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques. We are partnering with some of the best and most recognized brands of skin and beauty products to deliver high quality results to our clients needs. We have developed our own unique brand of massage which fuses various eastern and western techniques and styles delivering a balanced result between relaxation and energy replenishment. We' ve created a truly unique space that serves as a center for healing, focus, beauty and relaxation. Little Jasmine Therapies and Spa is sleek and sophisticated, yet uncommonly warm and inviting. You've never seen anything quite like it, but it will feel surprisingly familiar. The final result is an environment that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat from the urban grind and a place to refresh and renew. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Little Jasmine, lovely spa”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Lovely spa, excellent therapists. I had a great aromatherapy facial /neck massage treatment yesterday evening, left feeling refreshed and lifted. Had the best sleep in ages when I got home. I'll definitely go again

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Emma D

“Excellent Massage”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Wonderful Massage. I visited as part of birthday suprise last month and have already been back. I had the Thai Traditional massage on both occasions, excellent therapists, calm and welcoming environment. I thoroughly recommend.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank MagnusMagnus12
“Fab massage”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This place is a little gem in Brighton. I went following a recommendation from a friend. The Staff were great, and the therapist even tailored the treatment to my needs. This is definitely on my list to visit again. N Betts

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Nosheen B
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant from beginning to end!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I booked a Hen Party at Little Jasmine, and they reserved the whole place for us. They allowed us to use the sauna facility at a nominal price, which added to the experience. I had a vitamin E massage, which I have to say was the best massage I have EVER HAD!! They were so friendly and accommodating to us when we were there. And made the whole experience a very pleasant and relaxing one. I would highly recommend them!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jr287
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing new experience !”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I visited this place recently and I had a full body massage. Very comfortable environment and friendly staff. Really good job from everyone. Prices are really good for the result you get at the end ! Highly recommended to everyone. I will definitely go back for something new this time !

Visited January 2014