I stayed here on a recent Sunday night in their new Chambre Unique Deluxe Sea View room.
These rooms are lovely, very spacious and newly decorated. French doors open onto a balcony which gives you great sea views. Shame there isn't any chairs on the balcony for you to sit on, I had to drag one of the heavy chairs out there!
There is a great coffee machine and excellent tea for you to make. Room also has Sky TV, hairdryer and iron/ironing board. There is a small fridge in the wardrobe with a couple of bottles of water in it but the heat from this makes the wardrobe and your clothes very warm. There were 2 bathrobes hanging in there which doesn't leave much room to hang your clothes. The bathroom is spacious with an excellent power shower.
Breakfast in the restaurant is very good, fantastic choice and very tasty. If you get a table near the windows or in the conservatory you get a great sea view.
We parked just down the road at Regency Square car park which cost £20.00 for 24 hours and less than a 5 minute walk away.
If you want a night of luxury then this is definitely the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel