We book the Christmas package as well as one extra day stay. The customer service is superb and the food is absolutely exquisite;we are lost for words for menu and the brilliance of the Chef.The original room was upgrade to Chamber Unique and for £30 extra per night it is a must. Not only it is a sea view room but the square footage is more than enough for not feeling confined. The bedlinen is of superb quality and the wet room is just what we needed as one of us has a mobility difficulties. Starbucks coffee machine, Sky HD, Free wireless are the little extra elements that make this stay absolutely great. The spa has a wide range of treatments and I was very happy with the massage and facial. Would highly recommend. The extreme weather conditions last Monday when we arrived meant that it was very difficult to even get out of our car due to strong gales; however the concierge were very helpful and the car is simply taken care of there and then right in front of the entrance. The staff seem to function brilliantly especially in the restaurant where a French guy seems to perform miracles: his strategy and immaculate delegating to restaurant staff meant that service to 250 people went on without one single hick up. Overall I would highly recommend this place to anyone, families, couples, business people or if you simply fancy a weekend away to relax and indulge in the spa. 5* service!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel