We just had a 1 night midweek break for our anniversary. We arrived Early and was given our room before normal check-in time which was great. we went to our room to find that there was in fact two types of the same king size bedrooms and we had been placed in a different one from what we booked online. after talking to a staff member the manager came to the room within 5 mins to show us to the room we booked online and changed us over without a fuss. the room was a great size modern and clean complementary tea Starbucks coffee hot chocolate and water in the room Nice Bathrobe and slippers also!
We had 2 spa Treatments booked and was very impressed from start to finish the Receptionist was very friendly and showed us around after changing into our spa robes we was shown to the relaxation room which was heaven! shortly after we was taken to our treatment rooms by our Massage Therapist we both booked a 50min hot stone massage which was lovely we then floated back to the relaxation room to chill and help ourselves to complementary tea coffee water juice or cakes! after returning to the hotel room after dinner we found the tv to have all the sky channels which my partner was very impressed with! the bed was very comfy and we had a great nights sleep.
The next morning we went down for breakfast was seated and taken over the menu or buffet options and told hotel guests was welcome to a complementary buffet with everything you would want at breakfast time on offer full English fruits cereals cakes and fresh juices. or a small menu which would be charged to our room. of course we went for the complementary breakfast which was great and you was welcome to go back up for something else.
the breakfast room was lovely over looking the sea, the staff in the whole hotel where so nice helpful and made you feel very welcome which for that reason and the great services they offered we will return again & again to the Grand Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel