This hotel is very good. The interior is a brilliant mix of old a new, the designer has done a fantastic job. The room was big and close to our favorite room we have stayed in. Clean, tidy and very polite staff. There was a couple of things that i was not too keen on though. No info in the room at all, no instructions on the in-room safe, we had to call a member of staff up to open it for us as, he explained how to do it which was totally different than any other safe we have used, that is fine but would of liked to of known before it locked. No mini bar, we don't always use but it's nice to have the option. We didn't eat in the town as we had decided to eat at the hotel on our return, we looked at the website which told us that it was open til 10pm. We turned up at 9.30pm and was told they stop serving food at 9.30pm and we were too late. I think if it says its open to 10pm then it should serve food til that time.
Breakfast was very good, big selection and very good quality.
Apart from the little niggles I had this is a very good hotel and if you don't mind paying for it I would recommend you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel