Me and my partner arrived on Sunday the 13th July 2014, we arrived sooner than expected and was able to check in a lot earlier than told which was fantastic , the people on reception where very helpful and made you feel welcome. Our room was on the 5th floor of the hotel room 528 , we opted for the one of the deluxe rooms which gave us all the added luxuries to enjoy our stay too the full. With Sky HD TV and king size bed and coffee machine in the room it's was a very enjoyable stay. I cannot really fault the room at all. The room was clean and the bathroom was lovely with instant hot water made running a bath so easy and enjoyable with luxury bath products. We where very lucky to be so close to all of the main attractions of Brighton and made the most of the glorious weather and visited the pier , the lanes and of course the shops surrounding the hotel. We was also informed of a large screen on the beach showing the World Cup final there was a great atmosphere and glad we took the tip from one of the staff , we retired to the hotel after a meal out too finish watching the rest of the game in the comfort of our room. Breakfast was brilliant such a great choice of variety and could not fault the quality of products used , staff where amazingly helpful and all a credit to the hotel. When departing the hotel it was quick and we where able to hold our bags so that we could enjoy a bit more shopping and site seeing before heading home. We will be recomending this hotel to family and friends , and will hopefully be back again to enjoy the hotel and Brighton attractions very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a truly remarkable hotel. An iconic Victorian building, it stands centre stage on the vibrant Brighton seafront and is a local landmark. Magnificent, imposing and the epitome of luxury. This is The Grand, Brighton. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, The Grand experience is one you will never forget. It's in the splendour of the 123 step sweeping staircase, the exquisite textures in the bedrooms, the delectable cuisine in GB1 restaurant and the sumptuous surroundings of The Spa at The Grand. It's in the stunning seaviews and the warmth with which you are welcomed. It's in its innate sense of style. The magnificent Grand is a popular location for films and television shows. Coronation Street, Eastenders and Only Fools and Horses have all shot episodes in the hotel. For the complete Brighton experience, it has to be The Grand, Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grand Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The De Vere Grand Brighton Hotel Brighton
- De Vere Grand Brighton
- De Vere Grand Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Grand Hotel