Hilton Brighton Metropole
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$245
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
4,731 results
All reviewssea viewsea frontbreakfast was excellentbrighton centreseafront
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed here for friends birthday, had such a great time. Hotel public rooms, so beautiful and stylish. Bedroom was disappointing being small and very tired, but it didn't distract. Pool was nice, and relaxing, bar was very good. Breakfast superb, so much choice, great service, and a decent sized teapot which was piping hot!! Always a good sign! Last time we stayed was 25 years ago, but it certainly won't be that long until we come back! Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Damian M, Manager at Hilton Brighton Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to add your review.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We had an all too brief stay at the Metropole last Saturday to celebrate my birthday and it was really wonderful.We had a beautifully spacious room with a balcony and fabulous seaview, really comfy beds and spotless bathroom.

The staff were so helpful, especially when I needed an early morning coffee to help the hangover! The breakfast was delicious - particularly the bacon and scrambled eggs. It was great to be able to leave our bags at the hotel while we spent the day walking along the seafront in the brilliant sunshine. Altogether a perfect stay - we loved it, thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to add your review.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed the view and our great breakfast offering during your stay with us. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Spotless rooms in a very tidy classic building. Huge bed in a huge room. Couldn't hear a peep from any rooms around us. The staff couldn't do more to help.
I slept more soundly than anywhere else.
Loved it

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking he time to add your reply.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and l hope we get the chance to welcome you back to the hotel soon in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The staff were exceptionally friendly, polite and helpful. The food was well presented and tasted good. The restaurant / lounge area was decorated to a high standard. The facilities on site were clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to add your review.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and our F&B offering here at the hotel.

I hope we get the chance to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I chose to escape from London and celebrate my Birthday in Brighton and staying at Hilton added to my joyful experience.I was upgraded to a lovely suite with access to a balcony with stunning sea views,the king size bed was extremely comfortable,and room service very quick and efficent.Do try their signature coctail at the bar - the earl grey martini - i simply loved it.At breakfast there was plenty of choice and all the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant.Will come again as soon as I get a chance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Irma C

Thank you for taking the time to add your review.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and our Earl grey Martini as well as our breakfast offerring. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.