Hilton Brighton Metropole
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$245
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
4,731 results
All reviewssea viewsea frontbreakfast was excellentbrighton centreseafront
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Small old room, very hot, overpriced, Wifi should be included in full price. Not very welcoming reception staff. Nice staff when I checked out though. If I knew I would have spent half of the price for the same quality room, what a disappointment.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Ricardo L
HowardLewis-GM, General Manager at Hilton Brighton Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you taking the time to add your review.

I was sorry to read of your disappointment, I have shared your feedback with my reception Manager and I am sorry that you were given an unacceptable impression upon your check in, it will not recur.

In regards to the Internet not being complimentary, unfortunately the agreement is a national one for Hilton Hotels set by Head Office and not at hotel level, however we do offer complimentary WIFI code to our guest to use in our Waterhouse bar & terrace and lobby area, we also have a Internet station with PC’s which is complimentary for our guests to use.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

A great location, easy to reach many sights and things to do in Brighton.

No one was able to help me with my luggage out of the car and wasn't easy to find car park.

Rooms were standard and very clean. Bathrooms were huge.

Breakfast wasn't great.

Amazing view of Brighton beach must request high sea facing room.

Room Tip: Request a sea facing view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HowardLewis-GM, General Manager at Hilton Brighton Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you taking the time to add your review.

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with certain aspects of your stay with us. I would like to apologies that you were not offered assistance with your luggage on your arrival, your comments have been shared with our Reception Manager to review within her team.

I am also sorry to read that the Hilton Breakfast did not meet your expectations, as we regularly receive very positive comments from our guests regarding this.

Once again, please accept my apologies for the disappointments you had with the hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Spacious but grimy and lacking in style, with very poorly designed and equipped bathroom, windows jammed open, no bidet, a pad but no pen/pencil, .....just not the ticket. This is not what we expected from a mid-high cost 4 star hotel and it fell far short of international standards. The 'feel' was of a mid level business/conference hotel with no sense of luxury or comfort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you taking the time to add your review.

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with all aspects of your stay with us. Due to the age and style of our hotel our bedrooms do come in all different shapes and sizes.

Your comments regarding the lack of amenities in your room have also been shared with our Rooms Divisions Manager to address within his team.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The exterior and reception area are very grand and becoming and you are lulled into a false sense of security because it is a very different picture in the rooms.

To say they were tired is an understatement - the room was probably exhausted back in the 90s!

It was also terribly warm. The room service man though was very helpful and brought us free bottles of cold water and a fan but it was still very unpleasant.

Breakfast was good and the location was fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you taking the time to add your review.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with your stay and the hotel itself. The hotel will be starting another phase of bedroom renovations which will be carried through to 2015 this will see some of our older bedrooms being added to the programme.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Disappointing stay at beginning of July. Stayed for three nights. Internal rooms are dark. My colleagues also staying at hotel complained rooms very hot with no air conditioning. My room did have AC. No WiFi in rooms unless you pay £15 for 24 hour sub standard access. This is ridiculous in 2014. It should be free and Hilton need to understand this quickly - your competitors are offering free WiFi to guests. The current approach is pure greed. Breakfast good. Staff helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank bluemos
HowardLewis-GM, General Manager at Hilton Brighton Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you taking the time to add your review.

Please accept my apologies for the Internet not being complimentary unfortunately the agreement is a national one for Hilton Hotels set by Head Office and not at hotel level.

However we do offer complimentary WIFI in both our Waterhouse bar & terrace and the main hotel lobby area, we also have a Internet station with PC’s which is complimentary for our guests to use, your feedback has been shared with our Head Office.