When you walk into this hotel you think wow clean and tidy well presented staff, don't be fooled the best thing you could do here is have a drink in the bar and leave, whatever you do don't stay for the night the rooms are dreadful, where do I start.
1. No air Con
2. Windows only open a couple of inches so you cant even get some fresh air in.
3. Bathrooms very dated and tired, The bath taps were all but ceased solid and when you did manage to turn them on you struggled to turn them off again.
4. The fridge in the room is obviously for show.
5. The bed was average.
6. Car parking seriously over priced.
Not too sure how they can charge £130.00 per night room only for this, how much do you have to pay Hilton to get decent accommodation at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on Brighton's seafront, the Hilton Brighton Metropole hotel offers charming Victorian elegance alongside modern convenience. This large South of England conference hotel has 340 guest rooms as well as 33 meeting rooms, including three exhibition halls. Enjoy the convenient location of this Brighton hotel, within easy reach of major travel links just off the A23 and only five minutes from Brighton station. Gatwick Airport is 30 minutes from Hilton Brighton Metropole, and Central London less than an hour by train. Stay connected at your guest room desk with WiFi. Family Rooms are equipped with a double and a single bed - ideal for those with small children. Relax in a comfortable Deluxe Room with views of Brighton seafront, or select a Hilton Suite for a roomy seafront home from home. Choose from a menu of modern European classics in the Waterhouse Restaurant. The Waterhouse Bar & Terrace serves Costa coffee and Afternoon Tea in an exquisite setting. Unwind on the sea-facing terrace with drinks and enjoy light meals during the day. Hilton Brighton Metropole offers a choice of flexible space, quality facilities and excellent service. Our Conference and Events Team will ensure that events are tailored to your needs. Unwind in the fully equipped fitness centre and indoor swimming pool, warm tired muscles in the steam room or be pampered and polished on the Beauty Rooms our on-site spa, or treat yourself to a haircut in Cove Hairdressers. Alternatively indulge in what has become a Hilton Brighton Metropole tradition, afternoon tea 'Seaside Delights' in the Waterhouse Bar & Terrace with one of our 'Perfectly Paired' cocktails, or dine in grandeur under the ornately corniced ceiling of Waterhouse Restaurant. Walk down the original 1890's marble staircase of Hilton Brighton Metropole, and out into the chic boutique-lined streets of central Brighton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Brighton Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Metropole