“Birthday Celebrations”

Breeze Brasserie
Ranked #57 of 1,173 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A contemporary restaurant with a menu to suit all tastes and budgets, combining English, French and Italian cuisine. Comfortable seating, in a relaxed warm setting located in the heart of Brighton. Just a few minutes walk from the train station, and 1 minute from closest car park (trafalgar st car park). Serving cocktails seven days a week, as well a good range of beer and wine, and of course our comprehensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Serving our award winning roast every Sunday as well.
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We had a lovely evening and were really looked after. There were 16 of us celebrating so we had preordered. Our waitress did a fine job looking after us all and the food was delicious and came out hot and all at he same time. Well done, top night!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I travel for work and when dining with family look for a few important things. good food (obviously) and atmosphere. I want a nice setting and the people to take a bit of time discussing the menu if I or one of my party have a question. This was my experience at Breeze in Brighton. I would highly recommend it and have booked to go again.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Thought we would give Breeze a try after reading all the good reviews on Tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed. Lovely atmosphere, interesting décor and crucially more important, amazing food. Perhaps a little pricey for lunch, but you don't mind paying for quality. Great customer service and very friendly and welcoming. We will be back on our next visit to Brighton....hopefully to try them out for an evening meal.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Ate here with 3 friends at the end of November as we were in Brighton for a night out and wanted to eat somewhere decent first. Decided to go to Breeze after reading the good reviews on this website.

To start with we had a table booked for 7 but wanted to eat earlier so asked if we could come at 5.30 instead. When we called up they said they could only fit us in at 5, not 5.30. Wasn't a problem and we got there at 5 but 5.30 came and went and there was only about 2 other tables sitting down in the restaurant... strange.

Starters were ok, I had tomato soup which was nice. For mains we all had the burger, again after reading the reviews and hearing how nice it was. It was completely average and nothing special at all and quite dry. I don't know where the people on here eat their burgers to claim this was the best one they'd had but each to their own I suppose!

I think the meal came to about £25 each with one drink a starter and a main, not worth it in my opinion and definitely wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We have been to Breeze for several family birthday meals and most recently for our company Xmas party and every time has been a huge success. Bruce and Max give a warm welcome to everyone and nothing is too much trouble (Max will even make alcohol free martinis - a big hit with pregnant people!!). The staff are cheerful and helpful and the food and service are without fault. The pork belly is amazing and the Xmas menu we recently had catered for everyone's tastes. Brilliant value for money and always great food.