“Our wedding lunch”
Review of Breeze Brasserie - CLOSED

Breeze Brasserie
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A contemporary restaurant with a menu to suit all tastes and budgets, combining English, French and Italian cuisine. Comfortable seating, in a relaxed warm setting located in the heart of Brighton. Just a few minutes walk from the train station, and 1 minute from closest car park (trafalgar st car park). Serving cocktails seven days a week, as well a good range of beer and wine, and of course our comprehensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Serving our award winning roast every Sunday as well.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

A belated thank you to Bruce and team for our wonderful wedding celebration on the 30th of March. We chose Breeze as we had had a few early dates there and my husband was familiar with Bruce from his previous restaurant in Hove. We chose a selection of chicken terrine, rice balls, and fried Camembert for starters which went down very well with our guests. For the main course, we chose the sea bass, mushroom risotto and in our opinion Breeze's signature dish, the pork belly which was a phenomenal success. And to finish it all off, we had the lemon tart and cranberry creme brulee to sweeten our guests' palates.

We invited 80 guests to our celebratory lunch and the feedback from everyone was amazing. The service was impeccable and the atmosphere was vibrant. A big thank you to Breeze for giving us a memorable wedding lunch. We can't praise Breeze enough!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Brought some friends here when away on a birthday weekend.This was my fourth visit.They have quite an extensive menu something to suit everyone.The staff are really effecient and friendly I had the fillet steak with prawns for main cookeed perfect and delicious.The chocolate fondant was lovely for afters also their shrimp/prawn liguine is the nicest pasta dish I think I have ever had.Also great for breakfast.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I frequently visit Breeze as I am lucky enough to work nearby and Bruce and his team are absolutely amazing, not just at serving great food at great prices but at providing excellent service,every single time, without fail.

Breeze have also delivered lunch/dinner to our office at times of high work volumes and held several team and special occasions events for us.

I would absolutely recommend this restaurant for business, friends, family and romantic meals anytime of the year.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Good variety of options on the menu that suited all of our group of 6 - which incorporated three generations aged 20 - 76!

No complaints from anyone which is rare when we all go out together so will definitely be back. Great buzzy atmosphere (Sat night), good service and handy location being just down from the station.

Spicy prawn starter was delicious, followed by the Breeze burger - good quality ingredients.

Everything beautifully presented and good sized portions at very affordable prices - highly recommend booking although a few people did walk in later in the evening after 9.30 and got tables OK.

Thanks for a lovely evening.

1  Thank Corinne M
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Visited Breeze Brasserie for dinner with my partner last night. We has a bottle of the house red...can't remember what it was but it was wonderful.
For dinner I had the Char Grilled Fillet Steak, can't remember having a nicer steak in years I like it rare and it was done to perfection. It was finished with wild mushrooms shallots crushed new potatoes and cabbage. It came with a brandy cream and mustard sauce which complemented it perfectly. The wine complemented the steak dish too, what's not to like?

At the risk of sounding like a curmudgeon I would prefer a plate rather that a block of wood to eat my food trendy it may be but then again, i'm not trendy so perhaps you can make up your own mind on that one?

My partner has the Chicken Chorizzo which she enjoyed very much an we shared the apple and pear crumble - Yum!

Highly recommend, if you're in Brighton do yourself a favour and give Breeze a try, you won't regret it.

1  Thank Gordoneady