“All round amazing”

24 St Georges
Ranked #21 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$26 - US$112
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We no longer use bookatable for reservations please go to our web site to book.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I don't usually do this but as this was so special I thought I'd write a review. My girlfriend took me here for my birthday about 3 weeks ago and from the moment we walked through the door we were looked after perfectly by the waiters and waitresses. We were welcomed by a girl who took us to a table that she thought was the most romantic. For the rest of the evening we were looked after by a man who deserves a special mention but i don't know his name. He knew the food and wine inside out and explained everything to us, nothing was too much trouble. Definitely the best service I've ever had in a restaurant. Even friends of ours who have eaten here mentioned him. The food was also phenomenal. I would recommend this place to any one. Also the value for money is out standing. Can't wait to go back.

4  Thank Joshl1991
There are newer reviews for 24 St Georges

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Spent a lovely evening here last week whilst dining out with friends, the restaurant is beautifully decorated and quirky in terms of layout. The service is very welcoming and engaging, the food excellent and the wine list brilliant.

The Mojito sorbet the absolute highlight!

The restaurant is a little out of the way of Brighton's usual hustle and bustle but well worth the effort of going to, we will return on our next visit to Brighton for sure.

1  Thank PaulT73
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Omg....this is the best food I've had in years, outstanding flavours & presentation would recommend to you all.
Made our Anniversary extra special

3  Thank Julie A
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I was fortunate to find this restaurant when it first opened and it just goes from strength to strength. Last nights meal was nothing short of exceptional guys !! In fact, last week I dined at a Gordon Ramsey Michelin star restaurant in London, and in my opinion, the food last night was better.

The chicken starter was beautiful. The turbot main - stunning !!

I love the service and the fact the meal is never rushed and (for the standard of food) the price is very good.

There's a reason this restaurant is always top on trip advisor.
My only concern is that one day you will stop. Please don't guys. The people of Brighton need you. You should incredibly proud of what you have created here. Thank you.

3  Thank Phil G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Don't you just love it when everything works. I was hosting a 16 person event and needed somewhere great for dinner. Tripadvisor produced this restaurant. Easy on the phone and fabulous food, good wine list, everyone very happy. Great staff, they gave us our own corner of the place. Wasn't cheap but not crazy and they so delivered. Really couldn't be happier for them for us for everyone!

2  Thank Mike C