“outstanding food and fantastic service”
Review of 24 St Georges - CLOSED

24 St Georges
Price range: US$25 - US$111
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We no longer use bookatable for reservations please go to our web site to book.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I highly recommend this to many looking for a decent meal out in Brighton, do not be fooled with the outside as the inside is just wonderful, the moment me and my partner got through the door the service was perfect, they seated us in a more private area as we were celebrating, the atmosphere was lovely, and we were impressed on how quickly the meals came out between each other, we decided to order the two course meal, a starter and main as we felt this would be enough and it certainly was! before our starts we got complementary scotch eggs and two different kinds of bread which is just beautiful!! we also has a sorbet between our starter and main which was fantastic as it really was the perfect dish between courses. After out mains the waiter then brought out complementary truffles with a happy birthday message written on the plate in chocolate! the food was absolutely outstanding in this restraint and the waiters really did deserve a tip, this was the best restaurant I have ever been to and I would highly recommend this to anybody, do not be fooled by any of these bad comments a few people have made it is a truly wonderful restaurant and I can not wait to go their on my next visit to Brighton. !!!

2  Thank Demie R

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

No matter how often we return -we are never let down -the food is out of this world great service -24 St George's is the place to go to for that special meal we love it

1  Thank Steveshg
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Went here cos my friend said will be surprise and believe me wasn't disappointed the food was to die for everything cooked to perfection as I am a bit hard to please but really enjoyed it and the service top notch well done and will be back soon

2  Thank Mark-g23167
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We enjoyed an excellent dinner in this restaurant last week. The room was light and bright and the tables were well spaced. The staff were very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Above all, the food was spot on modern British. One of our dishes was called "The Seasider" To compliment the perfectly cooked array of seafood they managed to make the potatoes to look like pebbles. Amazing! We also thought it was incredible value for money.

3  Thank Cindy r
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We visited 24 St Georges for the first time last week to celebrate our wedding anniversary and from the moment we walked in we could tell that this would be a special experience. The staff were incredibly welcoming. friendly and courteous. The food is amazing; beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. A wonderful experience. I highly recommend this restaurant.

7  Thank Jayne S