“The best hospitality ever”

No. 27 Brighton Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“The best hospitality ever”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Everything previous reviewers have said about the top notch facilities at 27 my wife and I experienced during our two night stay in Brighton. However the real standout memory of our visit was the excellent hospitality we received from Alan & Ollie. Over the past 35 years we have travelled wide and far both at home and abroad and without doubt this is the best welcome and hospitality we have experienced.
When we return to Brighton 27 will be our only option!

Room Tip: If you want breakfast in your room choose number 2
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Kent, UK
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Wow. As soon as you step over the threshold of a house, you get that feeling if you're going to like it or not. I had a wonderful stay at 27 bed and breakfast. The boys couldn't have been more helpful, my single room was spotless with great decor and so well equipped. You didn't feel any of that English awkwardness that comes with staying at someone else's house! The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly and I really did have a laugh with Ollie and Alan. Nothing was too much trouble and I wasn't condemned for wanting to only stay on a friday night (as many insist you book for 2 nights at the weekend) I don't usually sleep well, but the iron bedstead with it's soft duvet and hypoallergenic pillows sent me off in no time! I can't recommend it enough. Book now!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Where can I start? From the moment I called up to book, I could tell these guys were professionals. They are so in tune with their guests and their needs its a pleasure to be in their home.

The house is very well decorated, spotless and full of the most gorgeous pieces of antique furniture.

The guys go out of their way to make sure you know where to eat and drink, however do not even think about lunch as the breakfast is superb, served in the dining room with style from the lovely Ollie. Alan is busy busy creating behind the scenes and together they produce a masterpiece.

My room was a single room at the back of the house looking out over the garden. The room is small, yet has every thing you would need inside, including free wifi and hot chocolate along with a cosy dressing gown! I was in my element.

I really did not want to leave "27", but unfortunately I had to. The good thing about it is that I have already booked to go back and I cannot wait. Thank you for your kind hospitality and excellent service.

Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We arrived early but were booked in immediately. As new comers to Brighton we were then indulged in a truly helpful map tour of the area with recommendations for the best restaurants and bars for the evening.

The room was divine, with what I can only describe as the world's most comfortable bed. The breakfast was also suburb. There aren't enough superlatives for Alan and Ollie.

Can't wait for my next visit.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
UK
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is the second time we have stayed at 27 B and B and again we were so well looked after.

We arrived to a bottle of sparkly on our bed, pride cup cakes (with more sparkly!!!) on the Saturday morning and the amazing breakfasts and hospitality. We wouldnt stay anywhere else in Brighton and definately recommend this B & B.

Alan and Ollie can't do enough for you and are so friendly and lovely, it feels like we've known them for ages!!

Room Tip: Room 2 is excellent and breakfast is served to your room!!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nina09Uk
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Great hosts in Ollie & Alan, as a solo traveller they looked after me so well I didn't want to leave. The room was spotless,breakfast was superb and Ollie directed me to some great restaurants. The guys even provided me with some gel to soothe my very sunburnt face. I was so impressed I have already booked for a short break early next year, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else! This is the place to stay in Brighton.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Sara - Jane M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Excellent room throughout, in a great location, with 2 lovely proprietors. We felt looked after throughout our time there, were guided towards good restaurants, and were brought breakfast in bed. Would recommend to anyone staying in Brighton.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple