“27 gets 10 out of 10.”

Ranked #4 of 97 Brighton B&B and Inns
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“27 gets 10 out of 10.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We have stayed in Brighton a number of times, this time we discovered a little gem. Alan & Ollie were great hosts they truly want you to have a good time, starting with a great breakfast to being able to recommend a good place to eat. The room was clean and spacious, well decorated with some thoughtful touches. They were very attentive without being obviously around the whole time.Thanks for making our stay special.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Carlisle, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed at "27" for three nights earlier this week whilst visiting Brighton with my partner. I'll keep the review short and sweet as those who've reviewed before me sum it up pretty well!

Brilliant location (staggering distance to the town centre), brilliant hospitality (Alan and Ollie couldn't have been more helpful - particularly on our hangover day!!), brilliant room (room 4), brilliant breakfast (the berry yogurt was quite delicious). Brilliant! :-) Thanks guys, and hope to see you next year!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Do it. Stay there. Alan and Ollie take care of you like you wouldn't believe. We'd been driving all day when we arrived there they couldn't have been more lovely and gave us great tips on where to head that night. The rooms were beautiful. And I mean beautiful. The best part? Breakfast. Seriously good breakfast. Will definitely stay there on my next trip to Brighton.

• Stayed November 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed here back in 2011 and thought it was excellent, but has managed to improve upon already high standards since then. This time I turned up late for check-in (7pm), but Alan and Ollie were completely cool about this and just asked me to keep them up to date re when I would be arriving.
The rooms are furnished to a very high standard, with comfy beds and very nice wet rooms. The room I was in was very hot until the heating went off, but completely fine and comfortable after this and through until the morning (I'd also been rushing around a bit, so would have been quite hot anyway!).
There is a great breakfast menu. I was slightly late for breakfast (I'm not usually so late to everything!), but the guys were fine about this and I had lovely smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast. I was absolutely stuffed for hours!
I would not hesitate to recommend 27, it's a real 5 star b&b, with excellent service, brilliantly furnished rooms, in a great location. You won't regret your booking!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

All I can say is that this Bed and Breakfast met and exceeded all of my expectations. The hosts, Alan and Ollie, we so polite, friendly, warm, welcoming and helpful. The communal areas and my room we spotlessly clean, while the linens and towels were clean, crisp and fresh. The breakfast was excellent quality, cooked fresh and the service was impeccable. I have not stop raving about 27 since my check in and continue to do so to all. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you for a fantastic stay guys.

• Stayed November 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Me and my husband stayed 4 nights, and we absolutely loved it. Alan and Ollie are so professional yet caring/homely. The food was amazing, and the rooms wonderful - with lots of little stylish touches which made it feel more like a hotel than a B&B. We also got lots of little tips from them about where to go, etc. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Marseille, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Stayed 3 nights for a break from work. The owners Alan & Ollie couldn't have been more welcoming. Our bags were taken up to the room for us. Lots of information given if needed. The place is spotless and the room on the top floor had everything you need for a comfortable stay. Our breakfast was served in the room on a cozy window table with a partial sea view which was very nice. Lots of choice. Very well kept b&b which is well up to posh hotel standards. See you both next time we are in Brighton! Thanks again.

Room Tip: The front facing rooms were great for the breakfast service.