The Lanes Hotel
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$266
US$258
US$327
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$187
Blanch House(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$217
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewbalcony roomtwo double bedstea and coffee makingsea frontmarine paradegreat view of the pierrecommend this hotelfawlty towersbreakfast was includedplenty of hot waterfamily roombrighton pierreception stafffull englishlove brightonlovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Stayed here 5th-7th july 2 nights, Looking for a late deal around Brighton for the weekend, other hotels seemed really expensive, this place was not listed on any booking sites as far as i could tell, and had rooms available even though we booked on Thursday the 4th. Their was parking available outside although all the spaces was taken, but not a problem as if you park past the speed camera going towards the marina, its only five pounds per day. And about a 5min walk back to the hotel. Had room 115 which had a partial sea view. Room was clean, bath with shower. Only thing about the room was the windows from the outside was in desperate need of a clean. You could smoke in the room aswel, which was a bonus for us. Bar was a good price, and breakfast was plenty full. Will definitely be returning later in the year!.

Graham & Catherine

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham H
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I am extremely happy i didnt read the reviews before i came to brighton because we wouldnt of stayed here!

We arrived at this hotel at half 12 at night lost trying to find a friend after a random spare of the moment drive from liverpool, after all the help we received from adelaide the night receptionist we decided to book in, we had an absolute scream and nothing is too much! The second day we decided to pick addy up who took us on a tour off Brighton! I have never laughed so much! Customer service is second to none! Reception staff brought us toast to our room, renewed a broke kettle, tooth brushes hand creme! Rooms were brilliant Spaceious and clean, Breakfast was basic but tasty (Thanks Lucy) would definately reccomend and me and channy will be back for Pride! Loved my stay! :)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank joeylpool58
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel, last weekend, from the 21st till the 23rd of June, with my 2 sons. We were assured of a junior suite with a sea view and what we got was a room with 2 double beds, no view and the tiniest bathroom with a shower my 7-year old scoffed at getting into! Though the room was clean, the receptionist friendly and helpful, the towels were rough and frayed, the windows rattled awfully, the room and hotel were extremely drafty and the mattress/ sommier was so old that I have had a terrible backache since and been twice to see a masseuse.

The breakfast was indifferent- must say, I have never ever seen such watery scrambled eggs!
For a total of 320 pounds, must say that the experience left a lot to be desired. Not recommended AT ALL!

Room Tip: Don't go here unless you are desperate and they give you a huge discount!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank jpeate
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I booked this hotel for my daughters and her partner as a treat and was really impressed with the helpfulness of the staff, Medina in particular. My daughter was impressed with the room and had a lovely stay.
Thanks to the staff for being so fab.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kay705
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I know you get what you pay for, but the place could be so much more. Great proprty and location.
The staff were lovely and very help full on the whole.
The basement family room was adequte but could have done with some updateing.
But what was really shocking was the breakfast and the staff in attendence. The choice was plastic cheese and ham. Cooked breakfast was very poor with cheap everything- no veggie choice. My friend asked for brown bread and was given two stale sliced of the end of a cheap sliced loaf. The sausages were grim and bacon inedible.The size of glass for breafast juice was rediculously small.
Our second morning we didnt bother!

Room Tip: Dont go into the basement if you can help it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends