Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$197
US$191
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$156
US$151
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

My Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Strawberry Fields(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$145
US$78
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$124
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,236 results
All reviewsmatt andyhospitality trayperfect hostsrocky roadwarm croissantsbiscuitsbox of chocolatescharlotte streetplace to staylittle extrasextra toucheson arrivalthought of everythingb bsfresh fruitwouldn't stay anywhere elsecomplimentary water
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband and I stayed with Matt and Andy for three nights recently, (16th of July until the 19th).
We felt totally at ease and enjoyed everything about our stay with our hosts. The boys certainly deserve every accolade they have received so far and truly do run a top class establishment. You could n`t wish to meet a more professional, warm or helpful couple, long may they continue to provide such an exceptional service.

Room Tip: We stayed in room Number 3, the largest room in the house.
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a first-class B & B in a fantastic part of Brighton. Our room (no. 3) was perfect for us, spotlessly clean and with a nice bathroom, too. Everything runs like clockwork here, with Andy and Matt's hospitality second to none. The breakfasts are delicious (and copious) and indeed there are all kinds of cakes/chocolates/treats in your room for you to enjoy. Dieters beware!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My hubby and I had a rare night off from the kids and decided to head to Brighton for a little R&R. I chose The Twenty One off the back of the rave reviews that everyone else has written (hubby is a little picky to say the least!) and we couldn't have been happier with everything. It was an amazing stay from start to finish and Matt and Andy couldn't have done more for us.
The room was fabulous and very quiet, the complementary bits and bobs were amazing and the breakfast was to die for.
We will definitely be back as this place has everything - prefect location, ultimate comfort, amazing service...the list goes on!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The 21, what can you add to the superb reviews already published, lets give the girl who cleans the place a mention, immaculate! VIP in my book. The guys are kind and considerate and know the business, enough said, get there if you like Brighton. My wife and I stayed two nights in July, excellent!

Room Tip: Book early for a front room if you can but I'm sure they are all lovely
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This was my second visit with Matt and Andy at "The 21" I stayed there in Oct of 2012 and loved it so much I wanted my family to experiance what I had raved about. My husband and I took our grown Grandsons (20 & 14), they also thought it was a cool place and settled in like it was home. I think the extra special breakfast Matt and Andy cooked every morning was the BIG FAVOURITE with them.
Many, many thanks to Matt and Andy for not only those extra things you did for us but the way you made us feel so at home in your home. Thank You.
Sue and TJ Walker ( Germantown, TN, USA)

Room Tip: AAAAAAAA plus for home away from home. Room 3 is my personal favourite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family