2,280 results
All reviews matt andy hospitality tray perfect hosts rocky road warm croissants biscuits box of chocolates charlotte street place to stay little extras extra touches on arrival b bs thought of everything wouldn't stay anywhere else fresh fruit complimentary water
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had read that it was going to be good . . . . .and it was. Room perfect, breakfast amazing, hospitality second to none. I would be very surprised if it can be topped. We were welcomed on arrival and given really good advice and info for our stay. Lovely glass of wine before we ventured out in the evening. The breakfast menu was wonderful and the fresh fruit, warm croisants and smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese and scrambled egg were first class. The hotel is very close to the sea and easy walking distance to all attractions. We have promissed ourselves a return visit soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband and I stayed with Matt and Andy for three nights recently, (16th of July until the 19th).
We felt totally at ease and enjoyed everything about our stay with our hosts. The boys certainly deserve every accolade they have received so far and truly do run a top class establishment. You could n`t wish to meet a more professional, warm or helpful couple, long may they continue to provide such an exceptional service.

Room Tip: We stayed in room Number 3, the largest room in the house.
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a first-class B & B in a fantastic part of Brighton. Our room (no. 3) was perfect for us, spotlessly clean and with a nice bathroom, too. Everything runs like clockwork here, with Andy and Matt's hospitality second to none. The breakfasts are delicious (and copious) and indeed there are all kinds of cakes/chocolates/treats in your room for you to enjoy. Dieters beware!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My hubby and I had a rare night off from the kids and decided to head to Brighton for a little R&R. I chose The Twenty One off the back of the rave reviews that everyone else has written (hubby is a little picky to say the least!) and we couldn't have been happier with everything. It was an amazing stay from start to finish and Matt and Andy couldn't have done more for us.
The room was fabulous and very quiet, the complementary bits and bobs were amazing and the breakfast was to die for.
We will definitely be back as this place has everything - prefect location, ultimate comfort, amazing service...the list goes on!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The 21, what can you add to the superb reviews already published, lets give the girl who cleans the place a mention, immaculate! VIP in my book. The guys are kind and considerate and know the business, enough said, get there if you like Brighton. My wife and I stayed two nights in July, excellent!

Room Tip: Book early for a front room if you can but I'm sure they are all lovely