2,274 results
All reviewsmatt andyhospitality trayperfect hostsrocky roadwarm croissantsbiscuitsbox of chocolatescharlotte streetplace to staylittle extrasextra toucheson arrivalb bsthought of everythingwouldn't stay anywhere elsefresh fruitcomplimentary water
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is an Outstanding place to stay. Michelle and I went for a relaxing Sunday get away and it certainly was relaxing. Met at the door, the car was parked within minutes of arrival. Matt and Andy are the friendliest of hosts and started with a quick run down of the best local places to eat for dinner. I sat in the bay window of our outstanding room and flitted between staring out to sea, reading the paper and dozing. The room was incredibly well equipped, Digital radio, Ipad,tea and coffee with chocolate brownies and Snowballs (haven't seen them for ages). We had afternoon tea in the room, a nice soak in the tub followed a quick drink (complimentary) downstairs before heading out for the evening. We had a lovely sunny 10 minute stroll into the.Lanes along the sea front.

We both had a sound nights sleep before an outstanding breakfast of, well pretty much anything you wanted. I had the full Monty which was fabulous but I was jealously looking at the Smoked Salmon bagel with scrambled eggs that arrived at the next table.

It's the attention to detail that makes this place special, even paying attention to the personal touch you get from a five bed house. There are many highly organized and functional hotels around that keep their battery guests fed and watered. I'd take this place over them in a heartbeat.

Thanks for a Nice Sunday evening

Reviewed 28 July 2013

There is not really much I can add to any of the previous glowing reviews this excellent Bed & Breakfast, Matt and Andy have established a fantastic place to stay, easy to find, excellent location in Kemp Town and overall a lovely place to stay

Room Tip: If the room is not too hot close the windows as the seagulls can be quite loud very early in the morning!
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Well I have to say this surprised me. I was expecting a good quality B&B but this place is tops. The two guys run this B&B to perfection, its clean and well furnished it has extras that will delight. The area is quiet and just far enough out of the main part of Brighton to give you all the benefits. Places to eat are on the doorstep so no need to worry that this is not a hotel. Pier is about a 10 minute walk from B&B. Breakfast is first rate and nothing is too much trouble. When im away I do try to find something to moan about, maybe it’s the English way, but hey this time I could find nothing, it was one of the best places I have stayed. I will be back there for sure. Thanks guys for the warm welcome and excellent room. We stayed in Room 4 which is one of the smaller rooms with just a double bed, it was still ample.

Room Tip: If you need more room then room 4 might be too little for you if you were staying more than 2 days.
1  Thank richard b
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Warm, friendly and helpful welcome. We were in Room 8 which we had chosen after looking on the website. It was stylish, very clean and lived up to our expectations. We would definitely book again when staying in Brighton.

Room Tip: Their website offers good information about the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We had a delightful stay with Matt and Andy. They are perfect, friendly hosts who make you very welcome from the moment you arrive. The rooms are immaculate and stylish, with numerous thoughtful extra touches. The choices at breakfast make decisions difficult and i only wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy them all. A really top class B&B.

Room Tip: We had a room at the front which was fabulous.