“Fantastic!”
Review of Hotel Pelirocco

Hotel Pelirocco
Ranked #5 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We had a wonderful stay here. The room, Betty's Boudoir, was excellent, with a balcony view over Regent's Sqaure (and a small bit of the sea), and fun decorative touches (especially the lepard print chaise longue!). We slept really well in the bed - very comfortable. The bathroom was amazing - complete with a spa bath big enough for two - we were tempted to spend the entire trip in there! The hotel staff are really friendly and accommodating, and the bar area is a nice place to hang out in the evening, with a good selection of cocktails at a reasonable price. The room was very good value - a boutique hotel feel for a budget hotel price. The only rating I have not given top marks to was the resataurant, and that was because I had to wait about 40 minutess for my breakfast as the chef got my order wrong at first - even so, when it did eventually arrive, it was absolutely delicious. That's the only criticism I can level at Pelirocco, and I'm being really picky! If we ever go back to Brighton, I'd definitely want to stay here again.

1  Thank Kate W

Reviewed 14 February 2012

My one night stay at the Pelirocco with my partner could not have gone more smoothly. The de core is a visual feast throughout, with each themed room original and well thought out in both it's concept and execution.
We stayed in the 'Dollywood' suite, a good sized double room with en suite and four walls plastered with homage to the large breasted country singer. Crudely kitsch with it's large US flag pinned above the bed, faux country landscape and life size toy hound to complete a truly satisfying experience.
A comprehensive choice at breakfast, generous servings and waiting staff who ask you if you want 'any more?' sealed the deal for me. A refreshing and unpredictable take on quirkiness.

If I am ever in Brighton again, I know where I'll be staying.

1  Thank T F
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Just come back from a weekend at the Hotel Pelirocco. It was brilliant... funny, cool, relaxed, great bar, lovely staff, lovely breakfast. Breaks the mould of the very pleasant but seen it all before boring beige boutique hotel. This place is alive and makes you feel alive! Great cocktails, sea view, 2 minutes walk from everything. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We had a pink room - trip advisor won't accept the name of it, but it begins with p. Then we had...
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I've stayed in this place before on my own, but on this trip I had my girlfriend and wanted to make the trip special. I ended up choosing the Cloud Cuckcoo Land room after checking it out online. The view was amazing, decked out in blue and white with mirrors, clouds and birds everywhere. It was a really classy, chilled out room. We were on the top floor and could see the ocean right out of the window. The staff were super friendly from the minute we walked through the door and really genuine & helpful. The breakfast in the morning was great too. They cater for everyone and it's really well cooked. All in all it's one of the best places I've ever stayed in. Next time I'm in Brighton I will definitely be staying there again.

1  Thank Grandi74
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Just the perfect cool getaway, bound to impress on a date! Lovely friendly service. Have the cocktails, they are amazing. I'd definitely look to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I can't wait to stay at Hotel Pelirocco again. Love the way they think outside the box with the interior style, amusing and provocative.

Really genuinely nice staff who you sense feel the importance of you enjoying your stay.

Delicious and very generous breakfast. Excellent location. Will be back in a flash.....safe to say definitely a new one in my top 10 favourite places to stay in the UK.

The Soul Room was a really fun place to be......looking forward to returning very soon!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Went to this hotel last year for just the one night. Stayed in the Nookii room. Top of the hotel with sea views to the side. Great fun room equipt with shackles on the bed, breakfast fantastic and 2 mins from main shopping area and car park directly opposite. Hotel has lots of personality and the cocktails are gorgeous. Def one for a dirty weekend or to re discover your inner vamp! ;-)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple