“Amazing place” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Never visited Brighton and struggled to find a suitable place for me and my 14 year old daughter until I spotted blanch house, it was perfect in every way possible, perfect location, parking was the best price I could find. The service was all I could ask. We stayed in Sakura suite, bed comfy, just like being at home. I would definitely recommend blanch house and would definitely go back. My only very tiny comment would be could do with some background music at breakfast but that's just my personal opinion. Thank you Blanch House :)

Room Tip: Sukura cosy but perfect and bed amazingly comfy.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a beautiful B&B, with a very relaxing and modern reception/bar area and a lot of attention to detail in the room. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I stayed here for one night with my boyfriend and really enjoyed our stay. The only reason I did not rate it 5/5 is because the room was quite small, the B&B itself is about a 10/15 minute walk from the main Brighton area, and the breakfast was average. Only small points - I would still recommend a stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a 1 night get-away. Very friendly and helpful staff, and comfy rooms - we stayed in "snowdrop", which had a 6ft wide bed. The breakfast was delicious and location was great - just a few minutes walk from the pier. Parking was also quite convenient for anyone driving down - you get a residents permit for a tenner which allows you to put your car anywhere in the surrounding zone

• Stayed July 2014
      Cleanliness
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed here alone on a Wednesday night - so Brighton itself was pretty quiet as was the hotel. I was made very, very welcome by Josie, who also served my friends and I drinks in the lovely bar until after midnight. After this I slept very very well (!) in the lovely Orchid small double. It was fabulously clean and was ideal for a single (but would be snug for a couple) with a view over the rooftops to the rear so really quiet.
Josie was serving again at breakfast, but by the time I left I noticed significantly more staff about the place - perhaps a second person on duty at night might make checking in a bit quicker and the atmosphere in the bar 'zing' a little more?? Also, as I had been working that day, I arrived after 8pm without having had anything to eat. So pPerhaps it may be possible for a charcuterie or cheese board to be left in the fridge for late arrivals to buy? I would happily pay £10+ to enjoy this with a drink. I could have called out for food, but it was late, and I wanted to spend time with the friends I hadn't seen in a long while.

Room Tip: It was ideal for a single, would be snug for a couple, with a view over the rooftops to the rear so...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Me and wife enjoyed our stay without a hassle.. Rooms are super clean and Hotel itself as peaceful as it gets, we would book it again for sure...Brighton never been a sleepy town anyway, this hotel is away from bars area,

Room Tip: Very rooms are individually designed,,
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. Stylish room, well equipped, friendly staff and a truly lovely breakfast. I had porridge with banana, and daughter had pancakes with maple syrup, bacon and banana. We like our bananas!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family