“Always a joy to stay here!”
Review of Legends Hotel

Legends Hotel
Ranked #6 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My partner and I have stayed here a few times over the years, and it is always a lovely place to stay. The sheets are crisp and white, the rooms airy, and coffee/tea a-plenty in the room. I read somewhere that the kettles are impossible to get in the sink to fill up.....well here's a genius idea....fill the CUP with water, and pour into kettle to fill it. :-D
Of course, if you are a light sleeper, or need peace and quiet to get to sleep, the front rooms will not be to your liking, and I would also recommend getting a room as near to the top of the hotel to get away from the bass beat of the nightclub in the basement. The rooms are also good value, compared to other hotels in Brighton.
The staff here are always lovely, and we are welcomed back like old friends when we come to stay, and the breakfast is superb! A great start to the day!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter. The back and as high as you can, even quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a 5 night stay at the fabulous Legends Hotel. Room lovely, breakfast great plenty of choice, all staff professional and very friendly, a great atmosphere in the bar.......also good central position. We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived, and will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbietm
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I stayed in Legends as friends were having an event nearby. I had a single room and it is v tiny(you can just about touch the walls! but it is clean, has an iron and kettle and a shower and I only slept in it for a few nights. Room was cosy, basic but clean, cheap and had free wifi. Breakfst was great and staff were excellent and so friendly and helpful.
I got a voucher to park my car in the street nearby which was cheap and great. I would recommend it as it is such a conveniant location for the town centre/bars and clubs- my group of friends always ended up in the nightclub in the basement!

Room Tip: single room is v v small so upgrade
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2012

we have just returned from a 3 day break in brighton staying at legends to celebrate my wifes 70th birthday the suite we had overlooking the sea was breathtaking luxury light and airy and superbly appointed the staff were wonderful so friendly the breakfasts were superb plentiful and well cooked the bar was a joy so lively and entertaining we will certainly return to this superb hotel everything excellent and a credit to you bob and marjorie harbord from kent

Room Tip: sea view rooms a joy
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We had our Civil Ceremony at The Terraces Bar & Grill just opposite Legends.
It was a great day made all the better by many of our guests using Legends to stay between 1 to 4 nights. The staff were excellent, the rooms (especially our suite!) were very good & the location couldn't have been better.
We spent a long time researching for hotels & B&B's in Brighton & not only was Legends the best for service it was also the best for price.
I couldn't recommend the place more & will definately use it again if we have guests we cannot accommodate ouirselves.

Room Tip: The suite overlooking the seafront was so worth the little extra that we stayed for 3 nights instead...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Stayed at Legends a few times now. Rooms are clean and have what you need for a short stay. Staff are always friendly and breakfast is good.
I stayed in this hotel years ago when it was the New Europe Hotel. It's a palace now compared to then.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have stayed many times at Legends Hotel in Brighton . The Staff and management are always polite , helpful and caring. I have even seem them have to deal with very rude customers , they handle it in a very professional way. The bar , club is worth a visit and you always get served straight away. Its a very clean Hotel , bar and club and the staff are very smart and polite as soon as you walk through the door. I would reccommend this too anyone coming from anywhere straight or gay . I have stayed in loads of Hotels so trust me I know. Love the place.

Room Tip: Go for the sea front Double room . Amazing view. Third or fourth floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo