“Passed 12 minutes on.........”

Volk’s Electric Railway
and up
Twilight Bike Tour of Brighton
Ranked #18 of 169 things to do in Brighton
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Short journey, £6 + for family ticket (return), small children would like it; takes you from Marina to pier and back . Unless you are a train fanatic, number 7 bus is better value!

1  Thank CazBLancashire
There are newer reviews for Volk’s Electric Railway

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Loved it !Felt like a child again! Decided to get the train down to the marina with my elderly parents to save their legs{and mine} although it was still a short walk once we got off the train I would recommend it to anyone.Value for money too.

1  Thank evie717
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My friend and I decided to get the railway back to the Marina instead of walking.

I was a lovely little ride and will definately go again on a nice day!

1  Thank Lewis A
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Great little train which will take you to the marina from Brighton pier- or the reverse of course! It's a sweet little train- not really commercialised, and also saves your legs!

1  Thank callamia
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I don't have kids, but I'm a bit nerdy and as a nipper loved Thomas the Tank Engine! This was good fun. We got a return ticket and had a nice mooch about the centre at the end of the line - had a few games of bowling and saw a film before heading back to get our return along the Volks railway. If you have kids, take them, its such a novelty and they'll never forget it!

1  Thank Zoeonpop