Queens Hotel
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$159
My Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$111
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,478 results
All reviewstower suitesea viewswimming poollanes car parkfamily suitesea frontbuffet stylehuge roomnoisy at nightbrighton pierlovely hotelbreakfast was includedfourth floorjacuzzi bathone night staya lovely staytea and coffee
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Very helpful staff. Very nice hotel. In a busy spot in Brighton but. On the seafront overlooking the pier. Great for visitors. They've done a nice job with the refurbishment. Food was nice. Rooms had fantastic views. Drinks were the going rate for hotels in Brighton.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
QueensOperations, Operations Manager at Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit so much , and in particular that you enjoyed our central location and of course the wonderful views!
We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We booked a tower room for one night (all that was available) and it was very expensive so I some higher than normal expectations. The staff was nice, the location, was great, the view was amazing, but throughout the hotel updates were needed. Stuff wasn't wired in properly, there were chips in all of the paint and stains in much of the carpets. I don't think I will be returning.

Note - no parking at the hotel, they advise you use the underground parking garage one block away for a discounted rate of 20 gbp.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
QueensOperations, Operations Manager at Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I was sorry to see that your expectations were not met on all aspects of your visit , but to see that you enjoyed the wonderful views , our central location , and found our staff to have been nice and friendly , is great to read .
For future visits to Brighton , I suggest you look at the "contact" page on our website which has a lot of great information about car parking options around Brighton which I think you will find to be very helpful.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

lovely hotel situated right in the heart of Brighton. The main shops are a 2 minute walk behind the hotel and the main beach is a 2 minute walk in front of the hotel. The room was modern and clean with a few nice touches such as a fridge and free wifi. The breakfast was standard and the staff were friendly. Having our hotel in such a top spot meant that we didn't have to forward plan our activities and the view from the room was beautiful.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a superior room for the view and were not disappointed - room was HUGE and view was fantastic.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
QueensOperations, Operations Manager at Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
I am so delighted to see that your visit was such an enjoyable one , and we hope to see you back again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Was looking forward to our trip to Brighton and our stay at the Queens. Rooms aren't cheap so I arrived with high expectations. The positives are the location, couldn't be any better! Breakfast was included, buffet style and you could eat as much as you like!, full English coffee and orange juice all available. Negatives, hotel too hot during the evening, windows that hardly open, I kept banging my head on the wooden pelmet above the window...and the beds are too small. That said we loved our weekend in Brighton, lovely place.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your visit. Over the extremely warm spell , we were providing fans to our guests to use in their rooms , but I fully appreciate that the warm weather was so humid , that these only partially helped.
It is great to see that you enjoyed our central location , and buffet breakfast , and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I used to live in England, but now I live in The USA.
I have to say, I thought I was booking a somewhat nice place for myself and my teenage son, so we could go visit my brother.
I could not believe what a bad hotel it was.
The rooms were like jersey shore motels without AC!
I had to sleep with the windows open because it was soo hot in the room.
But because the windows were open, all you could hear all night was laughing and screaming from the bars and club outside. We could not sleep. I will never stay there again
The bathroom was really old and needs updating. No fridge in room.
Pretty sad and depressing.
Oh, the breakfast was good.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
I was sorry to see that your visit did not meet with your expectations. I appreciate you would have enjoyed fridges in rooms , and of course over the extremely hot and humid weather , air conditioning also.
However , as with a majority of old (Queens Hotel is over 100 years old) traditional British seaside hotels , air conditioning is not a feature that is frequently available. We do however offer fans which can be requested from our reception team.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your breakfast during your visit.