“Fun and food :-)”

Little Bay Brighton
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Wow..this place has to be seen to be believed! I went with my friend on a Saturday evening and we were seated upstairs in a little booth for 2 - and to call it 'cosy' is an understatement! Candle light and the feeling of sitting waiting to view a show at a theatre.....not sure we'd have been able to read the menu has it been any later as apart from the candle it was quite dim! I had chicken satay which was small but very nice, followed by the lamb shoulder which again was small but still rather tasty. I also had profiteroles which was my least favourite course as I felt the sauce was a little strong and different to what I'm used to! The opera singer when we were there was called Adele (no, not her!) and she was great although when she was singing in our booth to us it was so hard not too laugh as it was very intense! If you want something a bit different give this place a try and I reckon you'll have as much fun as we did!

1  Thank Kezzakeane
There are newer reviews for Little Bay Brighton

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I've never written a review before, but my experience at Little Bay has moved me to do it this time! Went on Saturday lunchtime with a hen party of 20, and we were all bowled over by the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff, the high quality, excellent value food, and the quirky decor. We were really well looked after, and would all definitely go back.

1  Thank Kat N
Reviewed 6 August 2012

If you want a good night out with your friends in Brighton this is the place for you.
I would also suggest this is a great place for a hen nite all a girls night out. The restaurant is
in a good location along Brighton seafront.

However you would not go there for the dining experience as the food is average. So this is not a restaurant to go to if you want a quite nite out with a partner and above average food.

Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

We are a regular at Little Bay Croydon so we know what to expect and Brighton little bay did not disappoint , great meal good value,

Reviewed 29 July 2012

What a gem of a restaurant. Lively, great fun, great service and food and a real bargain. Would definitely recommend this place.