“Brilliant staff and lovely atmosphere!”
Review of Little Bay Brighton - CLOSED

Little Bay Brighton
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
“Brilliant staff and lovely atmosphere!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here for a little date, was greeted by lovely staff and had a very relaxed feel. Although there was a little wait it was more than acceptable due to so many people being there. They still gave us the food for free so overall a lovely little place which should deffinatly be visited x

LEAMINGTON SPA
“SUCH A FANTASTIC EVENING”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I booked a table for a group of Friends, and we were not disappointed! The food is lovely and reasonably priced, great cocktails- but the opera singer-- Fabienne Borget is a French Soprano who can REALLY sing. She made our evening and really was the highlight of our weekend in Brighton. My Wife bought her CD so we have a constant reminder!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank STUART D
Halifax
“My food was worse than a Tesco ready meal!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went with a group of friends, some of whom did like this place, but 3 of us did feel unwell afterwards from the food (we weren't drinking so it can't have been that!)

I had the hotpot. VERY disappointed - it was nothing like a hotpot. A tiny, overcooking portion of fatty beef chunks, a few bits of carrot and potato. I've had better in a microwave ready meal from Tesco. Hotpot should have layers of potato on top for a start (I'm from Lancashire so would like to think I know my hotpot!)

I can't honestly say I enjoyed the karaoke style warblings at this place. I love opera but this really didn't do it for me.

Thought this place was a waste of time and money - there are so many fantastic restaurants in Brighton. Wish I'd gone elsewhere.

• Visited May 2014
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Excellent discovery”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I ate at this restaurant recently as part of a 10-strong hen party. Having researched a number of food establishments in the area trying to find something quirky and musical related, I finally settled on Little Bay.

What an absolutely gem of a find. The inside is like stepping into a mini theatre with most of the tables occupying space like that of a private box. Unfortunately being in a large party meant we were sitting in the middle of the floor however this certainly did not detract from the overall charm of the place.

The food was plentiful and extremely tasty considering the £11.90 for a three course set menu price tag! Seriously how they can churn out really good food for that price is just amazing. I can highly recommend the steak and cheese board!

Service was friendly and attentive and as for the opera singer.......well unusual though it may be you just wouldn't get this level of entertainment without paying a fortune for a ticket.

I just want to thank Tom the manager who dealt with my booking ahead of the day as he was very helpful especially dealing with all my requests.

Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

London, England
“A fun quirky restaurant”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was impressed by the quality of mains and fairly low price of the place. Table was a little cramped. Thought deserts weren't such good value/same standard. Good place to go for a group as it it is fairly noisy. Left just as the opera singer was starting which is a shame as the place was getting even more lively.