“Go for Breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great little gem of London Road. Must have the Lange Lee's Breakfast, it's the perfect way to start your day and has free coffee included. It can fill you up to the brim and is really tasty too!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Each time I visit Brighton I make sure a LangeLee's breakfast is on the agenda. Wonderful warm welcome, excellent service with a great choice of breakfasts at a reasonable price. A clean place with very nice toilets! My boyfriend enjoyed the South African breakfast on Saturday and I loved my Eggs Benedict cooked to perfection. Good coffee and tea too. Can't speak highly enough of this gem of a restaurant. There is also a charming back garden area too. Don't pass it by.

1  Thank dangerfluff
Reviewed 17 September 2013

LangeLees must offer the best value for lunchtime food in Brighton. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Excellent prices for the sandwiches and the chips with my omelette were quite as good as those served at fine dining restaurants at £4 a portion. It is the little touches that make the place so welcoming - the flowers in the loo, the strawberry with the fish finger sandwich and the mayonnaise with the side salad. Overall, value for money and a treat to have such good food at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank Bernard S
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We visited Lange Lees on the basis of the reviews in trip advisor. We put the destination in our sat nav but nearly missed it as they are set back amongst the other businesses on the road. When we entered the cafe we were immediately greeted and handed a menu. I ordered eggs benedict and my wife ordered pancakes. We had drinks while waiting and becuase the food was cooked fresh we did have to wait. This meant that we had finished our drinks before the food arrived. When the food did arrive " wow!!!!!! " 2 Eggs benedict with a balsamic glaze, and a pile of homemade pancakes, american style, with nutella and bananas for my wife. The food was fantastic. If we had have ordered that for breakfast in a hotel we would have expected the hotel to be 5 stars. The owners were friendly without being over the top. I also ordered a homemade chocolate brownie for later. That was superb. Worthy of any good bakers shop. The food was also very resonably priced.

1  Thank andrew p
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We went to LangeLees for breakfast and I was very pleased with the overall experience. I haven't given it 5 stars as most people have because I didn't feel that there was anything particularly special about the options available. My Little Lange was very tasty, but pretty much just a standard breakfast. The prices are extremely reasonable though, £4.50 for a breakfast with a free cup of tea or coffee is excellent for Brighton and I'd definitely go back.

1  Thank Laura D