- Very clean and tidy hotel and staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Conveniently situated near the town centre and easy to access from the main road.
- Nice room and comfortable bed - exactly what's needed for short stays!
- On site car parking and £5 for 24 hours - a reasonable price.
- On site car parking is small - get there at a reasonable time to get a space!
- Getting from reception to your room is through (what feels like) a labyrinth of corridors, especially to get to the lifts and stairs.
- TV's limited on what to watch - I was expecting more.
- No plug (power) sockets placed near to or next to beds for charging mobile devices.
Overall, I am very happy with my stay and would recommend it to anyone else. It's what you need and expect from an overnight stay for a business trip.More