“Small and friendly salon”
Review of Beauty Republica

Beauty Republica
Ranked #12 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed 13 February 2014

After reading some of the reviews, it is like reading about a different salon, I have been going to this salon for 2 years now with my daughter, we are always made to feel really welcome, and have never had any complaints about any of the treatments we have had, from bikini waxing to a hot stone massage, we look forward to our girls day out every 5/6 weeks, and would highly recommend this lovely little salon.

BrightonFrances, Front Office Manager at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Hi Sharon

Thank you so much for your lovely comments its always a pleasure to have you girls in for your treatments :) We look forward to seeing you again real soon for more pampering.

Many Thanks Vicki

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Fantastic salon! I've been going to Beauty Republica for a year now and the staff are always very friendly and professional. I've had waxing treatments and a facial and all have been very good and I've been made to feel at ease. Would definitely recommend!

Hi Amy

Thank u so much for your lovely comments :) always a pleasure to have you in the salon for your treatments, We look forward to seeing u in the salon again very soon.

Many Thanks
Vicki

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I visited before Christmas for a manicure, it was done terribly and would not go back! I actually went to another salon to get it redone! The staff left me standing at reception while they set up...very unprofessional! The girl doing my nails was talking to the girl sitting on reception whilst I had my nails done. They offered everyone coming into the salon a drink, but I had to ask myself for just a glass of water! I should of asked for my money back but I just wanted to get out of there!

WORST MANICURE EVER!

5  Thank marie1love
BrightonFrances, Owner at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hi There,
We have just read your review and we are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your treatment at Beauty Republica. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the qaulitly of our treatments. To resolve this further if you wanted to email the salon info@beautyrepublicasalon.co.uk we could hopefully change your opinion.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My Aunt asked me to book her a crystal clear facial in brighton.This is a microdermabrasion facial and is meant to be really good. I was absoloutly ok with that. So I searched up the beauticians in Brighton who do it and rang the top one. It was ; Beautyrepublicsalon : http://www.beautyrepublicasalon.co.uk . So a lady answered and I asked to book an appointment. She said I will ring you back since I haven't got my book with me . This gave me an unproffesional view of them but i overlooked it. She then messaged me telling me to do it online so I proceeded to do it online. Once online I found the facial's advertised on the website were not available on the online booking. So assumed it was faulty. I messaged the woman telling her the problem I was facing. After a while I rang her, since I had gotten no reply. She answered . Again I told her I wanted to book an appointment . I also told her about the trouble online. she told me she was going to get her book and hung up on me ! I thought we'd lost connection so rang back, she did not answer. This left me angry and upset. It would've been ok if she'd rang back later but she still hasn't so I booked with another salon.

I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS SALON. UNPROFESSIONAL.

4  Thank Anisa K

Hi There,
Sorry you had a bad experience with Beauty Republica booking in system. We do have two phone lines and sometimes it is picked up downstairs. However we do not have an online booking system therefore you would never be advised to book online and we also never message our clients unless we have recieved an email, therefore im not sure that this would have been with our recpetion staff. Our telephone number is 01273 900870 :)

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have going to Beauty Republica for over a year, mainly for a full body spray tan, which incidently, was always perfect thanks to the excellent Sophie H.

I have just had a full leg and bikini wax. Sophie H was friendly and put me at ease. I am 6 months pregnant and she went out of her way to make me as comfortable as possible. I felt relaxed and at ease, despite this being my first waxing experience in 10 years!
I highly recommend Beauty Beautique for their consistent excellence.

Louisa G

1  Thank LOUISA G
BrightonFrances, Owner at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Beauty Republica, look forward to seeing you soon :)