“Perfect!”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Israeli, Persian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I went to Kambis last night with a friend and we shared the Kambis Vegetarian Mezze - it was delicious!! We were too full to even finish it so they boxed the left overs up to take home with us.
The restaurant itself is lovely and the staff were really friendly. You can also bring your own bottle for a £3 corkage fee.
I will definitely come back here and I highly recommend this place.

3  Thank emilybW253YO

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Went there for the first time recently and was impressed by their food. Fresh, tasty and beautifully prepared. Their hummus is the best I've tasted in a while - really smooth and creamy. The waitress was so polite and attentive. A lovely place to go.

1  Thank 11London1111
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I had a meal in Kambi's with six friends to celebrate my birthday. The food was amazing and plentiful. I hadn't been to Kambi's for years but it was still fantastic food and great service. I couldn't have chosen a better place. I ordered the vegetarian mezze as my main meal. It was beautifully presented, plentiful and delicious. If you are vegetarian or vegan there are so many options to choose from. The restaurant was busy which goes to show how great the food is. We will definitely be returning soon.

1  Thank 679nannyp
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Popped over on the bank holiday after being recommended by quite a few people. Certainly lived up to its reputation!

Our waitress really helped us out with the menu selection and was very tentative.

From the outside it's possible to walk past thinking it's a kebab house but as you take a closer look, you'll get drawn in by the amazing decor and theme.

Food is as good as you can image, divine!

1  Thank Faye_Collyer
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Cosy place to eat, great with a few friends to chat eat and drink, u can take your own alcohol, love the food, been a few times and it's always really good

Date of visit: November 2016