“All right”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Pisa, Italy
“All right”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We just popped in cause it looked nice, and it indeed was. I had a fantastic burger and my wife a good pasta. The service was friendly and smooth, but most of all we liked the atmosphere. Decorated with good taste, made me think of New York, nice music in the background. And on top of all the prices were quite reasonable

1 Thank persiano78

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great Thai food at good prices”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Really great food at very reasonable prices. This place doesn't look much from the outside, more of a cafe than a restaurant, but probably the best Thai food in Brighton. I went there with two friends and we had the set fish meal for two, £29. There was loads of food for the three of us. I can't imagine how two people would eat this much. To make it even better it is bring your own wine/beer with a £1 per person corkage charge.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Emma P
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best Thai food in Brighton”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We regularly get a take away from here, the restaurant doesnt look great and is quite busy with people coming and going..... but...... the food is absolutely delicious, great portion sizes and for what you get, great value for money. This is our treat when we have one. Thanks Bangkok express, you are awesome!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jeff E
Brighton
“Rude and Dirty.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had a takeaway from here last week and it was very greasy and the rice was stone cold by the time I got home[5mins away at 5 ways].
The shop it's self was tatty and I don't think the floor had been washed for years.
The staff were very offhand.
Won't be going here again.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank CT13Brighton
Daventry, United Kingdom
“Great meal at reasonable price”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I would never have eaten here had I not read the reviews in trip advisor beforehand! Had a last minute stay in Brighton and booked in at the Jury hotel. Looked for somewhere nearby to eat - fancied a Thai meal and found this little gem around corner from hotel! If you walked past you probably wouldn't venture in as although there are tables inside, it definitely looks like a takeaway lacking in any atmosphere. However, we had a fantastic meal at a very reasonable price. Two things to note however, it is cash only and if you want any alcohol bring your own! Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes authentic Thai food!!

• Visited March 2014