“Quirky, cute and amazing”
Review of Talk of Tea

Talk of Tea
Ranked #284 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Talk of Tea is the new Tea House in the centre of Brighton with the largest selection of loose leaf teas anywhere in town. You can either enjoy it in the Tea House or take it home with you. Lovely afternoon teas and a freiendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We went there for a friends birthday tea, absolutely adored the place,you get your own personal tea pot if you wish and there is a wide variety of amazing teas! The sandwiches, cake and treats were to die for. Cant wait to go again

1  Thank Emilylp95

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love talk of tea, so close to the hassle and bustle of Brighton, great place to take a time out from shopping meet friends and family or just a little me time. Great selections of teas and cakes, all scrummy, with a lovely feel to the place, its have been decorated beautiful. Nice garden, lovely to spend some time relaxing any time of the year!

1  Thank ToryCassells
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Me and my wife booked for afternoon tea Friday 9th May, while we was staying in Brighton for the weekend, Tom the owner was very friendly and helpful, the tea room is only small but that makes it what it is, unique and personal, great choice of sandwiches for the afternoon tea, home made scones and cakes made it all special and very nice. The choice of tea was amazing, we even bought some lose tea to bring home.
We enjoyed the hole experience Friday that we decided to go back Saturday for lunch and again all great food and service. we would 100% recommend this place.

2  Thank lee-streater
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Went here with my better half for afternoon tea Saturday lunch time whilst shopping in town. One couple in there when we arrived but after us came three more tables and the place was full. Even though it's tiny, you don't feel intruded upon and the lady working there was very friendly. The homemade scones were lovely, and the sandwiches were made with good ingredients and nice bread. Good selection of books dotted around if you want to read a bit whilst you're there. Music nice and relaxing. We even took a picture for two older ladies sitting next to us so I think they enjoyed it as much as we did. I had my last bit of brownie wrapped up as I was full and I didn't want to leave it as it was delicious! Will definitely go back.

1  Thank KayLou85
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a fantastic time at talk of tea on Saturday for my friend's hen do. Tom was extremely helpful and accommodating and had kindly decorated the venue with balloons and banners I had dropped off. The sandwiches and cakes were absolutely delicious and the whole atmosphere was just great, with the widest selection of teas I've ever seen! You have to try the chocolate brownies- they are amazing!!!

2  Thank avidtraveller1086