“Very Yummy Delights”

Ranked #9 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We went to see my stepdaughter today so she could see her father on fathers day. We called in for cake and a coffee after we had lunch. The people were very friendly, coffee was lovely and fresh tasting and the cake was superb. It has to be the best cake I have had in years and would recommend anyone to call in and sample their wonderful cakes and hospitality. We hope to visit again in the future

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I found this cafe via tripadvisor and I was so glad. The reviews are spot on. Lovely friendly atmosphere, wonderful service. The food was fresh, homemade and delicious ( especially the cakes) but best of all - all extremely good value. High recommend this cafe which is close to the station. It has a little courtyard out the back. Check it out.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The shop itself is a very charming little cafe that seems to change the cake it serves very often. We had a slice of moo cow cake and some delicious Chai tea latte, with a kick of coffee! Very tasty, and we should come back!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Omg what a find! Cakes to die for and huge huge portions all baked and served by mum and daughter. Delish breakfasts lovely coffee, lovely people and fab milk jugs! Good job we live in nanchester!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I drop in here to get my daily coffee and one for my boss too! The coffee is delicious and the choice and standard of lunch is great. Lovely garden for warmer days. Friendly mother and daughter who cheer up my working day