“Great Coffee - Top Cakes”
Review of Moksha Caffe

Moksha Caffe
Ranked #211 of 1,184 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in Brighton just near the train station and the trendy north laine area is where you will find us. We are an family run independent café dedicated to providing you with the best possible café experience.We serve up our own blend of coffee roasted in Sussex, Breakfast & Brunch as well as freshly baked cakes.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've popped in here a few times now and find it does the best coffee in Brighton. Nice staff, excellent cakes and a had very good panini recently. Though the most important part is a very very good flat white. Talking to the guy that runs it they get their coffee roasted from an independent supplier from fairly local - so that part sits well with me too.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We've been going here for quite a few years. With family. With business. The food is always great Freshly made each day and served to your table. Teapigs tea, free water and papers. You get looked after.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Cute little place with free Wi-Fi, high quality tea (which I still order online because it's amazing) and delicious soups. Favourite place to have lunch while I was staying in Brighton.

1  Thank QueenIBee
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This place really ticks every box and thank God they opened. I've been going in for years, since they started, first to grab a takeaway latte on my way to work (& muffin) and now I'm self employed its my get-out-of-the-house treat. Free wifi, you see...
I regularly go in with my hubby & kids and am always tempted by one of Olly's fabulous home made cakes. The staff are always kind and willing, Olly is a fantastic host and cook. In the winter they even do mulled wine. My favourite place. It will be yours too, just try it.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Good selection of Teas and Coffees pleasant staff and good cakes. The staff are great and it has a nice comfortable atmosphere. My Latte was delicious!