“We love this place”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in Brighton just near the train station and the trendy north laine area is where you will find us. We are an family run independent café dedicated to providing you with the best possible café experience.We serve up our own blend of coffee roasted in Sussex, Breakfast & Brunch as well as freshly baked cakes.
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We like to think of Moksha as our local!
There's a nice feeling about supporting a local small business instead of visiting Starbucks/Costa/Nero, but with Moksha, the pleasure is all ours!
The coffee is brilliant - cortado is my favourite - and the cakes are homemade and delicious.
The prices are similar to the conglomerates, so not particularly cheap, but you are paying for good quality and a lovely atmosphere.

1  Thank robberyj

Reviewed 22 December 2013

If you want a place with good quality in the product, this is your place. I went to Moksha a few times ever since I discovered and I can say the staff is so friendly and the food can't be better. I'm from Spain and sometimes I find difficult to get a good tasty coffee in Brighton and here I could find it!!! I love their chicken and bacon salad as well. I will definitely continue going there.

1  Thank Stefy B
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Staff were horrendously rude and patronising after I asked for some extra milk in my cappuchino for my daughter. The coffee smelt worse than Lidl's own and tasted like scalded dirt. The floors were dirty, the tables were covered in sugar, loose tobacco and other filth. My son requested a glass of water and was served a dirty glass with lipstick around the rim.
Overall, completely avoid. Utterly terrible service and coffee.

6  Thank IrishManInBrighton
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Come here for the huevos rancheros hombres it will change your life
I need to write a hundred characters apparently so...to reiterate
Come here for the huevos rancheros hombres it will change your life

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Moksha is by far the best café in Brighton! The cappuccino is truly authentic and the cakes are divine! They do amazing breakfast and lovely soups and panini for lunch -all freshly cooked.The atmosphere is great and the staff lovely. A real treat :)